Cairo

hey, I’m Cairo, a chaos magician

King Asmodeus presented himself to me in 2016, when I asked his name through automatic writing divination… initially I thought he was a succubus, because everytime i felt his presence i started to feel very aroused and he gently stroked my hair every night

Now, I have an initiation pact with King Asmodeus & Father Enki even though I was a fanatic christian in the past, I chose my path

My tattoo:

3 Likes

Welcome @Cairo

Where do you hail from?

How long have you practiced chaos magick?

Do you have experience in other systems or traditions?

considering I was a fanatic christian in the past, I don’t have a powerful background in other systems of magick

I consider myself a newbie, but I had some success with sigil magick, money & lust spells

I also practiced telekinesis with noticeable success, though it’s a very time consuming skill… same for astral travel

Now I have two pacts and I want to see how they develop in time

It’s not easy to be a chaos magician, you need to have a great imagination, powerful intent and visualization skills

I combine magick from different systems and adapt them to suit my desire, even if that means that I have to heavily modify the ritual

I’m from Romania

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi @Cairo, welcome to the forum. That’s a lovely tattoo💐

1 Like

also thanks for the warm welcome

1 Like

hi, thank you ! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thst is a nice tattoo. My only worry would be the sigil lines are so thin it will blur when it ages- I have my kids names on my wrists and a phrase on the back of my neck, thst I wish I had done thicker, because after ten years they look nice, but probably won’t in another ten… I can see how it’s blurred some already.

I drew up something combing elements from several beings I work with to have done next, with this in mind I’ve taken to thicker lines lol.

Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

hey, thank you
if that ever happens, I will surely visit a tattoo artist to revive the tattoo
kisses

1 Like

I forgot to mention that I have this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5U8hexdXvlHP354P2LhI6A

I try to help people to be the best version of themselves and also to promote my friend and mentor, King Asmodai.

1 Like

Good luck with thst. I don’t personally usually get into channels and such, I prefer written media, but it seems to be a popular choice for occultist atm.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many interesting things.

1 Like