Cain?

Please do not confuse with Caym :slight_smile:
Does somebody have experience with this particular being , mentionned in the Bible as being the first murderer. In the “exorcism of Emily Rose”, supposed to have been realised from the real diary of an exorcist priest, the victim is possessed by six demons, three of them being ex human (Nero, Judas and Cain).
As Michael Ford mentionned Cain as a vampiric archetype, I tried to evoke him to get some answer. Unfortunatly , it appears to me that the spirit I was talking with was not a demon (at least he denied being “one of the fallen” of course, it is confusing) . Does some of you already experience an evocation of this spirit ? What did accure in your case ?

1 Like

I suggest you research the cult of Qayin. Qayin is Cain.
Cain is also often worshipped in traditional witchcraft circles as the Witch Father. Ars.Philtron from the Cultus Sabbati has prayers to Cain that are said to empower the potions that book teaches you how to make. Considering how he was also the first farmer, it doesn’t surprise me that he’s connected to green sorcery. He isn’t a demon, but supposedly the son of Satan and Eve. Hence why he denied being one of the fallen angels. But I do not have any direct experiences with him.

2 Likes

Cain is supposed to be a human being, so being a “fallen angel” would not be his designation at all. In the “Emily Rose” movie, it helps to understand that when she was possessed, the entity who was possessing her was claiming to be the underlying current of all those people and beings. So when it was reciting names, it wasn’t 6 separate entities in her at once per se, but one entity who was claiming to have been “the face” of all those people and entities. It appeared that the entity was claiming to be Satan (if I am not mistaken, Beezlebub was one of them, and that demon is religiously held as being Satan in many circles of thought). So you could’ve very well evoked Cain, and not only was Cain a human, but if I am not mistaken, he wound up being immortal due to his curse (no one could kill him, and he was to walk the Earth with that mark indefinitely). So even though his influences may be considered “demonic”, he is not in that class of beings.

1 Like

In Gnosticism texts, i have read that Cain was the son of Lucifer and Eve. So being a hybrid being he saw the impurity of this material plane and killed Abel because he was filled with disgust. But yes what Gza said. Also, Cain was the first Aryan and all the conspiracy revolving around this being,ahem Hitlers obsession with the occult and Cult of Cain.

1 Like

I don’t know about the Aryan stuff, considering that the Aryans were part of a completely different paradigm of human thought. Aryans are a Hindu people, and I’m not quite sure that adds up too much to that paradigm at all. We have to realize that all this stuff is terribly sensationalized and that the public historical “records” are almost certainly marred with more speculation than “fact”. Biblically speaking, Cain killed Abel because Cain was a hater for lack of a better term. God accepted Abel’s stuff, and he didn’t except Abel’s.

While it is easy to equate Cain with Lucifer because he did something “adversarial”, it’s a lot harder for both pro and anti Judeo followers to view him as just being a man. By the time Cain was born, the “original sin” was already done, so he didn’t need any “adversarial” edge from Lucifer. Killing Cain because of material disgust doesn’t seem very Luciferian considering that the whole “apple” incident was supposedly instigated by Lucifer or a like-entity (Satan or whatever). Lucifer has been alluded to helping man have more joy with material things, so I don’t know how this allusion comes by.

Titan, how on Earth did you come to the conclusion that Cain was the first Aryan?

1 Like

haha im not saying any of it was true, it was in a conspiracy book i read. Armageddon conspiracy. But, in what i read, it didnt state that lucifer was related to any modern luciferian paradigm. In these texts, he was the unknowable Gods’messenger. But, being how i dont have much of a back story, these are just some conspiracies.

1 Like

Thanks for your answers.
I’ve seen few things about cult of Qayin in “the Book of Cain” from Ford, but indeed there is not a lot…
From the operator point of view, why is Cain evoked, excepted the pleasure to meet a biblical figure ?
What can he teach you or do for you ?

1 Like

Most people don’t evoke him. They treat as the Witch Father who teaches the arts of witchcraft and is especially concerned with green sorcery.

1 Like