C.Kendall's [Infernal Obelisk] Ritual For Hire Services

C.Kendall/Infernal Obelisk - Ritual For Hire

Greetings C.Kendall here from The Infernal Obelisk, i am here today to discuss my ritual for hire services. I have been hard at it over the past two years massing great success on behalf of others of the years.

Some Of The Rituals On My List

I do offer what i call โ€œCustom Work/Custom Ritualsโ€ which means you tell me the exact situation along with your intent and desired outcome and the ritual is then customisable to that exact situation, be it money magick, love magick, baneful magick and so much more however besides those rituals i have these ones below too.

Ritual List

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Š ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–š๐–‡๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ผ๐–†๐–ž๐–Ž๐–“ & ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–†๐–’๐–’๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฌ๐–Ÿ๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–Š๐–‘.

In this ritual I call and summon forth Tubal Qayin, one of the qliphothic rulers of Aโ€™arab Zaraq and the maker of sharp weapons and armoury. As the master of the primal fire, lord of the forge of the underworld, he is the demonic blacksmith. Along side Azazel he who gave the weapons of the devilโ€™s and gods to man, they conjoin their efforts to create astral/spiritual weaponry and armoury. Specially crafted for you for unfathomable demonic power to charge your magickal defences and offenses.

โ— ๐Ž๐›๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง - This rite will forge for you a unique weapon with untold potency, which one can use during ritual, astral warfare and even in oneโ€™s own baneful magick.

โ— ๐–๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - Encapsulate your energy body in a hellfire and Infernal imbued armour, with each astral shard infused with the blackness of the abyss for one of the highest levels of protection there is.

โ— ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ - The armour literally supercharges the wearer with a high surge of demonic and Infernal energy, which not only empowers its wearer but also their magick.

โ— ๐ˆ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ - Once performed youโ€™ll have access to the forge of Tubal Qayin and the Hammer Of Azazel, wherein both Tubal Qayin and Azazel can guide/teach you in this secretive magickal art to create many things from the very fires of hell.

The fee for this ritual is ยฃ350 and is a powerful addition to the spiritual warriors upon the crooked path/left hand path.

The Ultimate Empowerment - The Rite Of The Antiversal Pillar.

This ritual is the ultimate empowerment utilising the power of the exiled beasts and the forces of the antiverse domain to invigorate, charge and empower you and youโ€™re magick. In this ritual the recipient shall be summoned into the exiled circled and anchored through the sacred thirteen antiverse glyphs. Wherein through the exiled key a gateway into their domain shall open, rousing forth the embodiment of these forces, powers and energies. Through the tablet of gravitational manifestation, the collective might of the rulers of the thirteen black rays shall open a nexus within you. Grounding and weaving that power into every cell and atom of your being. Leading to a dramatic spiritual upgrade and empowerment.

Benefits Of This Ritual.

1. Obliterate any toxic, harmful or negative energies within you.

2. Destroys all internal blockages and opens one up to new levels of personal potential.

3. A vital boost to youโ€™re energy like a spiritual energizer on steroids.

4. Awakens dormant and latent special abilities contained within you personally.

5. Physical, spiritual, emotional and mental wellbeing overall improves and becomes more solidified.

6. Drastic increase in oneโ€™s personal spiritual/personal power.

7. Empowers oneโ€™s own magick rituals and spells for maximum efficiency, to amplify magickal potency/results.

This ritual will not be offered for long and I am taking on a few selected clients, this wouldnโ€™t exactly be a group rite as I am nit taking that many people. This is a tiny handful of individuals who are very serious about taking their magick to higher and greater levels. The fee for this ritual is ยฃ200 a very low entry fee and this ritual will not be repeated again.

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ถ๐–†๐–‘๐–™๐–Š๐–’๐–™๐–†๐–‘ - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–š๐–—๐–† ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.

This ritual summons forth Kaltemtal, the grand demon of the kingdom of night. Kaltemtal who comes cloaked in black or darkness, reigns over the powers of darkness and domination. In this ritual the dark lord of domination, shall transform your aura into that of the domineering kind. To dominate those around you or those you are focused on to act, behave or do things in accordance with your will and intent.

This keeper of domination and shadows, can allure and dominate the thoughts, emotions, and acts if others on your behalf. Instead of calling this demon to dominate one particular person, this rite gives onto you the power and function to dominate those that you desire whenever and however you want. All for the low price of ยฃ250, this auric transformation can be yours now. Along with this will be given to you methods on how to actually use this new auric transformation to your benefit.

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐.

This is a baneful ritual for hire, wherein I shall call forth the seven sisters of the underworld to attack, devour and destroy the clients target and their life. The following are the sisters which are to be summoned in this ritual.

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–‘๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.

1. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - The first sister is a devious demonic deceiver, who manipulates humans and causes despair and disaster amongst them. She who causes the most evil of heresies.

2. ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž - The second sister brings forth strife, who attacks the target with weaponry of warfare and causes fighting and violence. She causes pain in all sorts and kinds.

3. ๐Š๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ (๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž) - The third sister causes battles and wars to ensue into the targets life, she causes conflict and destroy all sorts of peace in the targets life.

4. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ - The fourth sister causes jealousy and distress, she can tear husband from wives, friends from one another, etc. She causes division and separation in the life of the target, causes all sorts of mayhem in the targets family, relationships, workplace and so much more.

5. ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ - The fifth sister causes confusion, turns the trusting and raises traitors. She is known to tare down even Kings, she turns people greed against them and deposes of the most powerful and influential people.

6. ๐„๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ - The sixth sister causes errors in the life of the target and causes them to commit the greatest of errors to end in their oblivion. She causes people to kill od destroy one another, and commit the most wicked of acts.

7. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ - The seventh leads to the total downfall of the target and their life, she is said to be the most powerful, deadly and the worse of all the sisters. She can bind the target making them powerless and helpless. She is the final blow of absolute mayhem, poison and destruction.

This ritual calls upon the collective power, might and efforts of all seven sisters, binding, destroying, tempting and breaking the target of your choosing. Leading to the absolute downfall, mayhem and complete slow and agonising destruction of your target. The fee for this baneful curse is ยฃ650 and is one which is not to be chosen likely, for once these entities are called to destroy the target they cannot be stopped unless one calls upon Asteraoth, Uriel, Balthioul, Marmaroth, Baruchiel and Lamechiel and even then one sisters destruction shall remain.

The Rite Of Transformation

The fee for the ritual above is ยฃ500

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

These rituals above are ยฃ500

3 Likes

Reviews Below

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

More Information

Those reviews arenโ€™t even a quarter of the ones i have but you all get the picture, message me for more details and bookings :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

50 Off Discount Today

Available today :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi! Can i dm you regarding the Ritual for hire?

Is there a website or something I am missing?

Iโ€™m sorry but as this service is not through BALG, we do not have permission from the forum owners to make an exception to the no self promotion rule.

Post closed.