C.Kendall & Aserial Krabat : The Younger Generation Of Black Magicians Are Rising (Podcast)

C.Kendall & Aserial Krabat : The Younger Generation Of Black Magicians Are Rising (Podcast)

Part 1

Part 2

I interview Aserial Krabat and we touch on a variety of topics, a very interesting and somewhat educational podcast. I hope you all enjoy please show your support by subscribing and give it a like, if you’d be so kind :smiley:.

Sincerely

C.Kendall
𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐

20 Likes

Are you doing all the editing and graphics yourself? These two videos truly do have a lot of information in them, thank you both!

2 Likes

Cool dudes

1 Like

When Lierasa shared the post of the infernal obelisk he said that he put the frame to make it more presentable.

Leaders putting each other up!

beautiful work @C.Kendall and Lierasa.

2 Likes

This is exactly how it should be. Leaders leader from the trenches and front line, but also supporting each other.

@C.Kendall and Aserial along with you are all amazing in doing this. I have much respect for you all. I have watched you and Conner grow so much in the last year. You all need to keep it up.

2 Likes

Congrats!

This was a great collab video :+1: I saw it a while back on YT .
I love to see younger generations of witches and magicians speaking publicly about their experiences and different areas of expertise . I also think seeing traditional forms of magick fused with contemporary techniques and modern technology has created a kind of unique hybrid magick … and it’s fascinating to witness . Though I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …
I’m still not entirely convinced that @C.Kendall isn’t really a 500yr old vampire masquerading under the guise of a 20 something and keeping that ‘eternal youth’ spell all to himself :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl: psssssst…Conner give it up man I wanna look young forever too !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like