Butt Blood, Acceptable?

So, I had surgery to remove a pilonidal cyst, years ago, and the wound healed only partially. And the doctor said they can’t do anything about it.
So I have blood freely coming out of my backside every day.

I figured, this would be useful in a spell of some sort.

Would this be acceptable as an offering?

How would I collect this blood?

1 Like

Any heart’s-blood is fine (i.e. blood from your circulatory system).

If it’s free-flowing you might collect it and store it in the fridge and use it as needed to, idk, anoint candles or sigils.

Alternatively you can just wipe it onto something absorbent and flammable, like a tissue, allow it to dry, and then burn it alongside sigils or in offering.

4 Likes

Thanks for that quick response.

I figure since it’s leaving me anyway, I may as well use it for empowerment of some sort.

1 Like

No worries, I agree. Not to be gross, but it has opened me up to the whole concept of “free-bleeding” to collect menses so I can use it for offerings. I mean, why not?

3 Likes

Not gross at all. I think my ego was getting in the way, because I associate the butt with pooping, and I don’t think the gods would like feces as an offering…

Unless…

1 Like

:laughing: I guess there is only one way to find out. It’s totally up to you whether you feel it’s appropriate or not. Perhaps you could take that held assumption and empower it for baneful magic, like if you wish to curse someone.

I shall build a god, and I will call it, Mapupu!

5 Likes

I do it as well… every month… I always offer blood as an offering(s)

3 Likes

ROFL, that was a good one

2 Likes

Gotta laugh to keep from crying these days. LOLOL.

2 Likes

Is perfect by rituals involving Belphegor, Asmodeus, Naamah, Samael, Lilith, Astaroth

1 Like

Good thing, I’m going to go and do some rituals at New Years, and see what’s what.

1 Like

4 Likes

Gotta keep that booty right! Do the rituals at night!
Night night, keep ya butthole tight!

2 Likes

2 Likes