Business success

Im aware of many different entities who can help with business growth. Id like to know which ones would be ideal for someone starting their business to specifically get customers and help grow your business.

3 Likes

Lord Clauneck.

1 Like

I am hearing loads of success from Clauneck on this forum… I’m very eager to try out however I’m not hopping around to much right now as I try to only work with one or two sigils/gatekeepers at a time.

Asmodeus helped me find passion in wanting to do what my business entails. Finding joy in it, not doing it for the money but the experience. When you set yourself on fire for your work the WORLD will come watch you burn. Very good for business.

However I’ve found Belial to be one of the most effective from a working mindset. To be successful (and to conduct magic period) it starts all within yourself. “As within so without”. Belial didn’t directly influence my business but me as a person from a business standpoint. VERY EFFECTIVE. Belial isn’t afraid to call you out on what you need to change to become successful. With him you learn to embody it, become it and ultimately reinvent yourself. This gives you so much momentum to propell you forward in your business (and I’ll ad everyone keeps asking money money money but he showed me to switch my focus to myself and money just produced itself directly because of those efforts).

4 Likes

I’ll highly recommend Hermes.

Kubera and Lakshmi are good too.

4 Likes

Straight up any spirt can help you but which path u go. Greek demon’s. Pagan roman. Janus gia. Indian. Wicca. Etc.

2 Likes

@zorritohi hit the nail. Above all the universe works in vibration. What resonates with you is always the best choice regardless of anything else. It’s your frequency.

1 Like