Burning a Sigil

So I have uni interview tommrow hoping that I will get accepted
I read in a book of spells that if you write your requisites on peace of paper with (i got the job ,I bought the house ,ect) while visualizing it and burning it with the demon sigil you wish to grant that request form it will manifest to to reailty
Is it true ???
Did anyone try it??

4 Likes

I tried similar before I could communicate.
Wrote my request. Summon using enn and sigil then burn everything afterwards. It worked, so did folding the sigil and keeping it somewhere safe with the request. So did writing the request in my journal and not burning until I got what I asked for.

What has worked for you so far?

Burning is helpful because you are more likely to forget the spell and live as normal. That is what speeds up the results more. Not the physical fire.

7 Likes

Yes it’s true, provided that in the ritual when visualizing the outcome you see it as something that has Already happen as opposed to something Going to happen in the future. that’s important, and when you can see it, feel it as clearly as possible then you give your command (i say it out loud but i guess you can do it silently) burn the sigil and forget you did the ritual knowing you have already gotten what you wanted.

This is Sigil Magick and it’s very powerful.

5 Likes

i decided to work on my astral sense before summoning king paimon to get better results
But i still felt like I wanted some goals to be acheived so i wrot that I got into uni , and my astral sense has become stronger and became more paitiont . so i painted him to honor and thank him .
wrap it up with his sigil and burn it .:confused:
Idk but I hade great feeling after burning it

4 Likes

That’s the best sign you can get. Feeling good after the ritual.
It’s when you feel worse then that’s problematic.

5 Likes

That is great! I love that feeling. I burn sigils as well, depending on the spirit. Sometimes I bury them, cast them into live water, etc. For me it simply depends on the element corespondent with the spirit, or in the case of non-spirit sigils, the element that is aligned with the intent.

I have also burned the spirit sigil and the incense of the spirit, merging the smoke from the burning sigil with the smoke of the incense. This has produced great results for me. On one occasion I managed to resolve serious legal trouble that I brought on myself in less than 24 hours. No fine, no fees, no probation, no appearance. Complete dismissal. I was shocked, not at the outcome, but how it manifested.

Anyway, this is a great topic. Enjoy your future experiments.

6 Likes

I tend to visualize the sigil and release it through an energetic means. Just let the power fill me to the point of overflow, then unleash it together with the wave of energy. Burning it is also meant to work though.

5 Likes

I create the sigil online and then when I finish empowering, I delete it. So far, it’s been pretty successful.

5 Likes

The process of it . while empowering it made the great results
But . what’s really the point of getting rid of it ,is it a way to send your request or what??
Btw I read your profile I’m Capricorn too :capricorn::blush:

3 Likes

You are projecting it outwards and into the Other Side, so that your intent along with any powers you have called upon will be carried into the world to make it happen.

4 Likes

It makes it easier to forget the ritual, because that’s necessary for manifestation.

3 Likes

I am against burning a gods sigil. I say create and charge a sigil for the purpose itself. I like for more sigils of gods to be created and not destroyed. More copies of a gods sigil in the world is good.

1 Like

Burning, or piercing a sigil anointed with blood is meant to be part of some possession and possession like rites. So if the Spirit is fine with it (burning over an open fire at night is considered one of the more respectful methods of sigil destruction), then I don’t see why destroying a Spirit’s sigil to gain a deeper communion with it is a bad thing. Disrespectful destruction of a sigil is meant to make the Spirits angry though, so destroying sigils in a disrespectful way is still not a good idea.

3 Likes

I burned a letter to my deceased mother-in-law once. I felt her reading it immediately, so i would say it works fine. You can also bury it, for a more long-term or extended-release spell, shred it and drop it into a body of water, for extra depth or more energetic flow. You can write it on a feather or maple key and toss it into the wind for a clear amd swift result. All these are elemental executions for spells i learned long ago, and they each put that element’s spin on the spell. Fire is usually used for fast results that run the quickest and easiest course to the goal

8 Likes

I do the same. I have not used a leaf or feather; my large, stupid hands are not predisposed to gentle writing, lol. If I cast a sigil into the element of air I make the sigil into a paper airplane. Sure, it may seem silly, but it works “like magick”.

7 Likes

You. Are. A. GENIUS!!!

I am so upset with myself that i never thought of the paper airplane! Ă—;-,#!ÂŁ$)+_Ă·.#!!!

6 Likes

I usually keep the sigil after rituals but today for the first time I burned the sigil and buried the remnants and I must say that this ritual felt soooo different from ones where I hadn’t burned the sigil. I was able to disconnect from the ritual easily and felt kinda light and happy after it.

4 Likes

When I create my own sigil, I first gaze at it until it starts flashing. I then put a little of my blood on it. After that, I gaze at it again until it starts flashing. After it flashes that second time, I burn it. Last but not least, if I’m really feeling adventurous, I might have a sandwich when I’m done. I have gotten good results by doing it this way (not the sandwich part).

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:do you just gaze at it or think about your request as well??

2 Likes

I just gaze at it. A little thought of my request might happen when I’m gazing at it, but for the most part, I try to clear my mind and let my subconscious gather it in. Plus, I have the worlds worst looking sigils. Bunch of stick figures and weird shapes. It looks like a 5 yr old drew them, so afterwards I either have to burn them or pin them up on my refrigerator.

2 Likes