Bune

Been doing some research and so far, Bune seems like the demon I should evoke for a money matter. I am not struggling or anything, no financial troubles, but I am putting all of my money towards building a house of my own to escape crazy room mates who interfere with my privacy and use my stuff without asking then call me a greedy bitch if I say you didn’t pay for that so why are you using it? Because I always end up with room mates who never share anytning with me but expect me to give them full free use of whatever they want that’s mine, so this is for the best. It always ends with me chasing them out in a not so friendly demonic way…you get my point.

I was thinking of evoking Bune as I am aware he can help with money issues. I honestly just want for my sales to increase even more as I plan on raising my prices, I have to at this point, and I don’t want customers getting scared off, but I need to make a significantly higher amount of money as it would give me even more to save back for my home that I am building and hopefully get it done sooner. But I am trying to get this done quickly, I don’t want to have to stay where I’m at right now for another 3 years because I am building strictly with savings (screw a mortgage that’s worse than rent and I just recently got all my debts paid off and my credit score back up in the 700s range) so I am putting back every drop of money I can to the point I am living below my means on purpose so I can get ahead in the future to come.

Is Bune a good go-to for money matters and is there anything I need to know about his personality? Like does he require an offering, does he only prefer to work with magicians who have reached a certain level of advancement? I just want to speed up the building process.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/the-magician’s-paradigm-the-evocation-of-bune(or-call-me-bim)/msg52761/#msg52761]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/the-magician’s-paradigm-the-evocation-of-bune(or-call-me-bim)/msg52761/#msg52761[/url]

read my previous post above…,may help

X

The first time I worked with Bune he was quick in delivering results as I got a raise 2 days after it, no offerings, no nothing.

Long time ago when I was very new to magic I used koetting method of sigil … For Bune … At that time I didn’t needed money but I did it just for fun… And a result I won a lottery… That was my first success with any spirit :slight_smile: no offering .nothing…just simple sigil magic

1 Like

From what I have been researching, Bune seems like a good go-to for quick lump sums of money but for more constant finances that do not fade after a quick lump sum, I am thinking Bethor may be the best to consult as I have heard that he is not only good with money but he can also manipulate would-be buyers, those who come to your store to see your product that might buy, that he can convince them to go ahead and buy from you. I think, since I am self employed, what better way to obtain extra finances than to use my business as the source of such finances.

1 Like

Amaymon seems to be another very good spirit for money. Im considering dojng a work with him anytime soon.

A french solomonic magician wrote to his blog that he believes that there may be an etymological link between Amaymon and Mammon but I am yet unconfirmed as to that.

Hey that figures - I asked Amaymon to get someone out of my life by any means necessary and they got offered a good new job elsewhere. I didn’t mind, but it’s an interesting link and I’d not have made that myself, so thanks! :slight_smile:

Lol, feel free to get rid of me whenever you want Lady Eva xD

Hey that figures - I asked Amaymon to get someone out of my life by any means necessary and they got offered a good new job elsewhere. I didn’t mind, but it’s an interesting link and I’d not have made that myself, so thanks! :)[/quote]

Ive read about this before, in SA if memory serves me well.Im planning to evoke him either tomorrow or saturday, so Ill inquire him about this.