Bune?

Would Bune be an appropriate demon to work with in a financial situation, that concerns the bank and an unfair debt that they’ve enforced upon a close friend of mine?

2 Likes

I have kind of the same thing going on where I want to clear my debt . I think if you want to pay it off, Clauneck or Bune . If you don’t King Paimon or King Belial .

Listen to what others have to say .

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for that, Belial had actually crossed my mind.

2 Likes

Bune is great I have not tried anyone else really but I can say Bune has helped me financially so far

3 Likes

Yes! Bune is the way.

1 Like

If it’s not being too cheeky, could you elaborate on the situation Bune helped you with? Or you can tell me to mind it! :joy:

2 Likes

Again if you don’t mind, how did Bune help your situation?

1 Like

Boonay has helped me with my financial situation and has delivered immediately when needed. I’ve made a few posts about it.

4 Likes

I’ll check them out, thank you👍

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story. I think Bune is one of the demons that I’ve massively overlooked so far on my journey, but I intend to research him a lot more!:slight_smile:

1 Like

You think Bune is ok to teach about stock market and forex in the long way?

1 Like

Demons that could tell the future could give you an insight on what’s to come . Prince Orobas is good

1 Like

Thanks, but predicting future on financial market… it have to many variables, even when demon will give me proper future, it can change in short time. That’s why i’m looking more on guidance.

1 Like