Bune Question

Good Morning,
I did evoke bune 3 weeks ago.
That same night when I was sleeping, I felt the presence of someone next to my bed and when I got up his symbol came to me, illuminated in my mind.
I have contacted and made several more evocations after that day.
This last week everything is changing very fast, my partner and I are no longer together and there are days that I listen while I sleep some steps with echo and sound like: hello !!
I’m spanish…

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure she (Bune) was there.

1 Like

It is strange because it has separated me from the one who was my partner and every time we argued, the left ear goes piiiiiiiiii.
When I contact her she is very discreet, I don’t notice that she is there except for a breeze that comes on my neck.

1 Like

Well since you are telling us that you are working with bune i am going to assume that its for financial reasons. Well, sometimes in order for spirits to get us what we need they need to remove the blockages. In the case, I think bune saw your partner as a bloackage for whatever u asked for.

2 Likes

yes, i applied for a new job to quit my current one and i’m doing interviews. So far so good.
For the financial aspect I also asked.
The thing about my partner is weird because love comes and goes. today he called me sorry …

Could it be that I said to Bune, I love you?

no no i highely doubt it :smiley:

i mean i dont want to interfere in your relationship, but my current partner is just like that. so fucking bipolar moody. sometimes im the best partner in his eyes and sometimes im not. lately i started to notice that my partner acts in an emotional manipulation way. So i got sick of it and stated my ground clearly.

Before he would argue, but now it feels like he submitted and took a step back cuz he know im about to end things. So what im trying to say, maybe you need to state your grounds and remember YOUR SELF WORTH.

sorry if i pushed myself into your personal life, but maybe its because i feel you and i just went throught this. i know how toxic this and unhealthy this can be.

1 Like

That’s right, you are absolutely right in the world.
I think Bune is pushing it out of my way because it is toxic. He earns a very high salary and I much less and that makes him think he is superior.
The downside of all this is that externally he is a wonderful person and he has won over my family …

1 Like

I know how that feels. omg you are talking about my situation.

Is this thread was influenced for your sake or is it a message for me :smiley: now im paranoid

1 Like

Well, it only came to mind, I had to comment on it.
Bune is with me, I can tell.
On the other hand, since I contacted Bune, I have stopped contacting Lucifer.
For me Lucifer is the most important thing, since I consider him my father.
I hope hedont get angry or think and forgotten him

1 Like

omg… just so you know i dont work with a lot of spirits

i work with specific spirits and bune - lucifer are one of them. i haven’t summoned lucifer for a long time. at least 6 months.i have been really busy working with other spirits

Before summoning a spirit, I always ask Lucifer for protection. I think it’s my mistake to think that if you stop contacting any of them for a while, they forget about you.

1 Like

Looks like Bune’s trying to tell you that you and your ex aren’t really meant for each other. I didn’t know she could determine something like that.

yes, I believe it is a warning.
He is putting extreme situations.
When he talks to me badly, it gives him a panic attack and he goes speechless.
I think he’s protecting me.
Sometimes it hurts to leave the person, but I think it’s for the best.
On the labor issue, I am doing a lot of interviews for a job that I want. I have one last interview left and I hope it’s for me!