Bune or Paimon

I need advice. Long story short my grandparents are evil. I am 21 and when I was a boy my grandfather molested my sister which lead to her suicide and my grandmother defended him and even cut connection with all our family. They are old now and they own a house. I need a spirit to manipulate them into signing a will for me and then killing them. Should I evoke Paimon and then another spirit to kill them or can Bune and his legions do both?

1 Like

I don’t want to comment on most of this, you’re asking for big tasks and it could take a lot of time to accomplish and I’m sure someone will come along and give you great advice on the baneful work, considering I’ve not worked with Bune, I really cannot comment on that spirit anyways.

But, I would caution you that owning a home, doesn’t necessarily mean you will get anything out of it. If they have any debt, mortgages etc, you may end up owing more than you could possibly get. Debt has to be paid off before an inheritance can be doled out in most cases, and that can even included medical bills and things that won’t show up on their credit and background reports.

A family member close to me did that, fought the rest of the family on her mothers home when she died, and ended up there were 6 months worth of back payments, and she had to sell it right away due to foreclosure that no one knew about, and was in the hole $55k by the time it was all said and done.

4 Likes

I don’t believe Bune would be the appropriate choice for this task.

I would go with a demon like Sraagbel, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame, who has the power to “show men the awful truth of things.” With him, you could conceivably get your targets to give you the house and then commit a murder-sucicide over guilt.

5 Likes

I’m 100% sure it is fully paid of as I overheard someone talking about it. Thank you for the additional advice very helpful.

Thank you brother I do have his sigil.

1 Like

Well, my daddy always told me he had life insurance, and that when he died everything was paid for and all of us kids would get around 100k for our college funds, and we got nothing. My stepmom heard it, my five other siblings did too and we spent nearly two years trying to find a hidden policy that didn’t exist,

So once again. Just be sure for your sake.

1 Like

I only needed this advice on the fact that I heard stories of people evoking spirits for wealth and then the spirit ends up killing a family member that they love for inheritance.

1 Like

Happens, but not all that often imop. Best of luck though!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but those people actually had an inheritance to receive. From your description, you don’t, because you wanted a spirit of influence to make them sign the house over.

1 Like

Does he have the ability to manipulate?

1 Like

He is the Demon of Hallucination, and shows men the truth of their actions, plagueing them with fear in dreams and visions. I’m pretty sure he can get them to do pretty much anything through that.

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Good hunting, and give my regards to Sraagbel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just summoned him and he is doing it now. I forgot to mention you sorry brother lol

3 Likes

No worries, man. :joy:

1 Like

Let us know how it plays out, would be great to add another amazing success story to the books, especially with a spirit that’s not as commonly used as others.

1 Like

What spirits do you work with?

You want thwir house? why? when they are so evil and vicious?

Paimon can bind them or can influence them
So use paimon to make them bind to your will

Or dantalion to change their thoughts to sign the house in your name

Bune is a spirit of necromancy and can help you to connect with the dead not kill them. Also he can bring riches, thats it.