Bune is the real deal! (My experience and a little praise to him)

Hi everyone,

Without getting too much into detail. I asked bune to help me get a car that i want and to help find financing to it. Today, i received a phone call accepting my request and soon i will be able to buy that car. I promised him a public praise, and here i am keeping my word.

I have not worked with any spirit that was willing to do the work for me and show me results. Bune you are fucking awesome. I totally regret not contacting u ever before yesterday. Lastly, I highly suggested contacting him/her Bune is amazing and gets u the results u seek.

Hail Bune (Bime)

11 Likes

How did you contact him?

1 Like

Well, this is what i did:

• Drew his sigil

• Got my Universal Cirlce and place all white candles around the words as EA does

• Got a 1 orange candle placed it facing South east.

• I had only Frankincense (which he doesn’t mind but prefers sandalwood from what i heard) so i used it

• I offered some Vodka (he likes hard liquor, however he likes rum and red wine. but i had none so i had to improvise).

• Did a banishing

• Summoned all magical powers (provided by EA)

• Recited his enn for a little bit while gazing at the sigil

• Meditated for a bit while gazing at his sigil and visualizing my desire (from how its starting to how it will end and how i will feel then and my appreciation to him)

• Used the incantation to invoke him provided by V.K. Jehannum
    https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/invocation-of-bune/

• Then when i felt his presence, I started talking to him in a commanding respectful way. I couldn’t hear him but I saw glimpses of him in the smoke. He is actually pretty visual and does answer questions. to me he was knocking on the table. Ex: i asked a quesiton he knocked then i said is that a yes, for a 2 minutes nothing happened and as soon i say is that a no then he knocks again right away.

I shared the above ^^ to say that he does puts an effort to send u visuals and answers ur quesitons. Not like many other spirits who might just leave or don’t give a fuck. I am glad i called upon him. Cause working with other spirits made me lose interest in magic and because of him i regained that interest and I now believe maybe the spirits i called upon were not the right ones for me or i was not for them.

Hope that helps and sorry for the long response.

*Be Blessed.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva

Can someone change my title to:

“Bune is the real deal (my experience and a little praise to him)”

For some reason i can’t edited no more, so thank you in advanced.

1 Like

Done @Fallen_Human

Just an FYI, there is a window of about one hour for editing titles. However, any Regular can edit titles for you.

1 Like

Thank u so much and of course I wanted a long response :wink:

1 Like

Hail Bune :metal:

1 Like

Thank you for the help. Yeah i know but its strange that I as a regular could change others topics titles whenever but mine has a 1 hour limit :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, thank you

You were a Regular? Your profile shows you at Member. You should PM Eva about it if you lost your TL3.

1 Like

What, lol!

I had no idea that after getting a regular it could removed. I wonder why? i always check the forum everyday, even though sometimes i don’t post but i stick to reading and liking threads!

any help?

I will, thanks

TL3 can be lost. It has something to do with the Discourse software, nothing to do with the member. That’s why Eva has a thread in the Lounge for people to post in when they first reach it so she can lock it in.

1 Like

OH thats good that i did that when i got the regular. I actually made a separate thread i think.

Anyway, thank you for ur help darkes. As always very insightful and helpful

1 Like

Thanks for your testimony!

Wehlc melan avage Bune Tasa!

VEL MELIOR A VAGE BUNE TASSA!

Ave Bune!

1 Like