Built my Perfect Temple!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9fy3wpnD7A/?igshid=1np7853e8cgb
Once again for the umpteenth time E A Koetting has been in synchronicity with my life. Now either this guy has hacked all my accounts and is spying on me or we are getting the same inspiration from the same spirits. Most likely the latter of the two because I highly doubt I’m all that interesting to the guy Lol.

So The link above came up on my Instagram. I thought what a coinkidink! I did just that! The episode for Build your perfect temple

I decided to take an old ratty storage closet and fix it up and dedicate my sacred space to it. I figured I had been having my Temple in my room too long and it deserved a proper sacred space of it’s own.

I began by coating the concrete floor, plastered the wall, fixed the doorpanels and added a lock and key, painted the walls tore down the old peg board on the walls and fixed it up real nice and then moved in my stuff.

Each direction placed is an altar dedicated to the element correaponding and the forces ruled under it.
Below is a photo documentation that I had been sharing via Instagram with @pantherpaw and @dagar.
I now share it with all of you dear fraters and Sorors here.
Also as a side note I’m a professional artisan and craftsman and about 80% of the ritual tools and items you see here in my temple I have created myself.

18 Likes

Lucky bastard lol.

The cons of apartment living haha

5 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean I used to live in an apartment. But if you have a two bedroom you can dedicate one of them to your temple. If just a one bedroom then set aside a corner or partition off part of your living room for dedication to it. Thats kind of what I did and it works until you are ready to have a larger space and dedicate a specific room to your sacred space.

4 Likes

I do but my roommate is on the lease and resides in there unfortunately.

But. I’m fortunate enough to have three altars, so.

3 Likes

Fucking fantastic setup. I’m eventually going to wall off the area in my attic and shoot for a similar set up myself.

I’m slowly getting what I’m wanting to put up in there.

I might do a before and after thread as well. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m slowly getting what I’m wanting to put up in there.

you can surely get it quicker by shooting them, wouldn’t you? I can’t help but agree hhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Nice work mate. Well done!

2 Likes

@Blizzard, Rocket Launcher? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Thewandering1 Perhaps, I’d choose a Bazooka honestly. Gets the job done nice and well.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks boss!

3 Likes

Everything looks amazing

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Broooo! Soooo awesome!!

2 Likes

It was an honor to witness the process. It came out beautifully :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amazing, Doc. Truly inspiring!

2 Likes

Awesome job and nice setup! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

looks awesome bro

1 Like

Gotta say I’m jelly of the space doc. That set up looks AMAZING though so kudos brother! And at @pantherpaw I look forward to seeing your altar at some point in the future :blush: hopefully you will share it. I want to see your creations!

2 Likes

He did an amazing job. I haven’t seen it in person yet but im hoping today when i put up his window curtain

I posted it in a an open thread for people to share their altars. Ill go find it when i wake up and link you :slight_smile: thank you

2 Likes