Bugs have psychic abilties

Ate chips, few hors later thefe was a bug in my room

They also have amazing senses of smell. Thats why dead bodies have many insect species eating them within a number of hours. I don’t doubt that most creatures have some sort of psychic ability but maybe this is closer to the reason they knew you were eating chips.

4 Likes

…That doesn’t necessarily prove that bugs are psychic. As @Zabazu22 said, they have amazing senses of smell, so they were most likely drawn to the smell of the chips among other things.

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva I think this guy is trolling.
He also posted BS claiming someone killed his friend and posted names

6 Likes

And you are attacking me every chance you have I didn’t do anything to you

You’re posting BS

@Lady_Eva @Trishul66 is being very rude for no parent reason and every chance he gets he attacks I don’t feel like I wanna be on this site any longer can you take my account down

No I’m not your hurting my feelings

:joy::joy::joy:you on some Ketamine mate.

You post names accusing people of murder.

Now you eat chips the bugs fly in now that somehow signifies someting supenatural

2 Likes

Your making fun of me please stop

How old are you @Ketamine? Common sense should tell you that “eating chips and a few hours later there was a bug in my room” has nothing whatsoever to do with psychic powers, just entomology (that’s the study of bugs, in case you are wondering).

As already has been said, bugs have an incredible sense of smell. You haven’t even told us what kind of bug it was, so there is absolutely no way it has any significance to your bag of chips.

8 Likes

50 I’ve worked all my life since I was 6 years old I don’t understand what’s going on anymore i got fired from the one job i understand the times I try to help people I get my heart broken I just don’t know what to do anymore

I don’t know what kind of bug it was it had tiny wings

Bugs don’t have the mental capacity for psychic capabilities.

4 Likes

That sound cool.

What actually mentally determines psychic ability?

2 Likes

For me i would say the ability to receive or initiate telepathic conversation at a bare minimum. Maybe an animal’s ability to sense a person’s energy (ie dogs and horses) as well but that could simply be their sensitivity to pheromones and not true psychic ability

I mean what function of the brain determines capacity

what function of the brain determines capacity

In my view, it doesn’t. The brain is an interface between the body and the spirit, so it’s the spirit that has the ability, and the brain may or may not have enough communication as an interface to be able to consciously be aware of it. You also have to consider that there are organisms without brains, but are still expressions of spirit. As an animist I see spirit in all things anyway.

I also consider species like plants and bugs to share a higher being, which I call it’s deva. The deva effectively is incarnate into the entire species at once. It may direct certain insects if it wishes, but it’s pretty unlike a human and often leaves the insect to follow thier bio-mechanical designs.

Personally, re the OP, I think the bug was going to be there regardless. There’s no reason to think there was any kind of connection between the poster, the room, the chips or the bug.

2 Likes