The Spinal serpent - healing techique by president Buer

Hello,so yesterday i was calling buer to heal my illness and he said that we have to work for 3 days,today he shared me this techique,its supposed to awake the body to the illness’
buer claims that the body is cable of healing it self,and all those spirits are spiritually and mentaly part of us,so the healing spirits can awake our immune system here some thigs that he told me

" the mind can heal it self in the right conditions eventually the body it self
Your body is far more amazing than you think it has the ability to heal it self
Yet you called the aspect of that,
Change your mind, change the aura the disease shall go away"

he aslo claims that changing the mind can aslo affect the illness as it nagative mind results in negative energy which can that cause disease

the techique (best result:in buer’s presence"

Spinal Serpent

sit in the lotus position
in a very straight spine
go into a deep meditation
meditate on your intetion to destroy the disease
like “flu begone”
then when you feel ready
visualise a golden energy in your root bottom
to your head
like your spine is the serpent
now feel it going through all your bones
meditate and feel solidify
say
“omg ga da sa ma ka buer el al’hah”
meditate on this

now it is done
thank you president buer

34 Likes

I order my body not to get sick and/or fight it. One time I just gave in and was sicker far worse and longer then when I order it to heal itself.

3 Likes

Maybe you pushed it forcefully, instead make yourself worthy to receive it,
Wish it, let your self receive it
Have in mind that healing is not a fast thing or a thing to push…
Instead is a thing that comes slowly by letting your self to do so
I had a healing experience with that, it healed my ears and my hearing loss

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Xag :wink: shall do the ritual too. I remember his sigil, enn and favourite colour orange.

3 Likes

Best of luck!

1 Like

My illness has roots on my spine and I can’t do that haha

Thanks for sharing though.

1 Like

@Xag_darklight did he ask you to evoke him 3 days in a row? Was it a chronic disease?

1 Like

yes,and my illness was hearing loss

2 Likes

I’m very glad you healed! I’m a musician!

2 Likes

Psychology is an important part of healing but so are accurate and beneficial rituals to heal or solve medical conditions. I would reccomend Marbas as he can solve many conditions with the right mind set and terms you will have success. He has healed a number of sores and burns that i had on my arms and hand he works very quickly.

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

“Marbas is a demon that is geared towards the more physical side of work, along with medicine and aid. He is best when it comes to manipulation of the human body through disease or aid, and can help you figure out truth when you feel like you’re just shy of it. Marbas goes by no other names and belongs to no other hierarchies.”

Check out this link:

2 Likes

Thank you for this. I am going to do it.

1 Like

Yep can relate to thst

If you’ve lost music can you get it back? I mean i studied music uni but lost everything many years ago took a long time to not be grieving or even release its hold but that music ear doesn’t vanish. … reading this i am curious

1 Like

Can I do this even though I have no contact with Buer?