Buddha Evocation

Hello today i tried do a evocation of Buddha and failed 3 times. Anyone tried to do that before ?

3 Likes

The ascended masters typically prefer you go to their temples via soul travel. Rather then trying to evoke him, soul travel to his temple wherever it may take you. If you cannot enter, ask the gatekeeper when you can go inside. They usually have people (astral spirits) at the door to tell you when you can go in, and usually they give group lessons.

8 Likes

WoW you experienced this? It could be AWESOME need to try it before sleep :smiley:
@Rcs4215 but… i need to imagine temple or imagine that temple where in normal is

3 Likes

Think of the master and you will travel to the remote location automatically. Dont make shit up in your head or youre not traveling

4 Likes

Master but i dont know any dead or alive master :smiley: even name, maybe you got any?

1 Like

Zhang Sanfeng maybe ?

1 Like

What happened to our boy Buddah??

Option 2, purchase EA’s soul travel course. Seriously bro its so intense

3 Likes

@Rcs4215 Right sorry im sleepy night here in Poland :smiley:
Cant buy it i got only 500$ income monthly :smiley:

1 Like

@PatrykPrz It’s meant to take like days though according to the lore. It can be done, but according to the Buddhist texts I’ve read you are meant to commit to a serious retreat over days if not weeks (yes, I do mean for one evocation). Not a Buddhist myself, but coming from a background of Asian Magick, Buddhism does pop up a lot. Buddhism (Tantric), Taoism (of the internal alchemy and sorcery variety), Hinduism (Yoga and Tantra), as well as various folk religions form the core of a lot of the practices, and it’s actually quite common to practice Buddhist derived practices without being Buddhist. I’ve seen plenty of “Buddhist” practices almost completely stripped of the religious elements or even appropriated (with credit given) by the other religions I’ve mentioned. You are still trying to become an Immortal or a Buddha, but that’s pretty much it.

3 Likes