Broward county beach meet up?

Anyone in the mid to southern areas of Broward County or with the ability drive in to head to the beach and get our spooky on?

I’d like to have some like-minded individuals to vibe with at a beach I have chosen that I can get to. A meeting of the minds and to test our skills.This is an intial screening to see if anyone messages me about it privately or publicly. Nothing perverse. Sorry, Chuck, we former Brooklynite Floridians are always packing a piece so don’t get predatory unless you want a shoot out at the “Im Not Okay, Im Okay” corral.

Figure it out, we’ll brainstorm on some dates and times. I figure even if someone cant make it to the first meet up theres always next time.

1 Like

I could drive down as long as I know atleast a week ahead of time.

1 Like

Oh if you go I will too!

3 Likes

I think we should. It would be awesome!

2 Likes

@Empress_Arianna @Angelb1083 Sweet! But I dont want to put you out of your way if you have a far drive back and forth unless youre coming from say WPB then thats a short drive. But if youre doing a 3 hr joint try to find lodging lol

I’m on the ga fla line. It won’t be that bad of a trip.

It’s not that bad of a drive for me.

1 Like

From where I am to Orlando its about 4 hours so you’re looking at about 5 @Empress_Arianna. I go to less populated beaches so it will be further south than Fort Lauderdale but further up north than Miami. I dont go to Miami…unless I want agita.

It’s ok. I need a reason to get out of town .

1 Like

Girl…this lockdown shit…I caint anymore

2 Likes

This is why we went to up A1A to all the beaches last night and today. We stayed in St. Augustine. Then went to every beach pet Friendly.

1 Like

I loved driving long distances. I miss it soooooo much! A1A comes all the way down to the keys so you’ll have no trouble at all. I wish I’d of thought of this last week because this weekend would have been perfect. Now we have July 4th fuckery to deal with next Saturday so it’ll have to wait. Unless some locals pop up on the feed

2 Likes

Yea I agree it’ll be impossible for me to get a room the weekend of the 4th

1 Like

We need to do this for sure! After 4th July I think beaches are going to be crazy because at lot of public celebrations are canceled.

1 Like

I’m good with anytime after the 4th

1 Like

We too!

2 Likes

Most def after the 4th for you guys because it’ll bananas on the roads that week. shakes fist dang humans

2 Likes