Bringing in consistent income every week above a certain amount

I think I see where the values clash is here, just trying to troubleshoot so nothing here is intended to be anything but constructive criticism.

If this is your goal, is there any element of “and I will no longer have to work” included?

Because you cannot get great work that pays while the goal in your heart is to have no work.

If any idea of the high life is that, then it’s going to bind your intention, at least more often than not that will be the outcome.

And if you try to get a job while secretly hating and resenting it, and above all deep down not wanting to be handed even more of the same for succeeding, againt that’s going to fuck with you.

People who say “Oh I worked so hard then retired at 40” (aside from usually being smarmy cunts) have usually not retired at all in the “giving up all effort for a life of total leisure” definition, they’re usually working very hard in some way, rining various hustles, and their goal was to “retire” to be able to do the thing they do.

(Which is often to make money selling books that tell other people to make money doing what they love, but that’s another topic. Suffice to say it’s easy to work like 20 hours a month or whatever the heck if your income is from schmucks buying your books that tell them they can work 20 hours a month and be just like you.)

Also, not to be Mrs WooWoo, but check how many times you’ve mantra’d about being poor and having no money just in this thread - seriously, skim your own posts to see. :+1:

Finally, I sent you several links for books by guys like Hill and Wattles (who did actually work, and not just cream off book profits) and they were all completely free, and yet you’ve obviously not even started them - why is this?

I suspect self-sabotage and that’s why I’m trying to give a friendly challenge here. These books work - they’ve worked for me, they work for normies who don’t believe in magick and don’t meditate etc., they don’t require TGS or a dollar to be in your wallet, they’re about the creator within yourself.

4 Likes

Add in continued good health x

2 Likes

Well. For me what i have been shown lately is to destroy any obstacle seen or unseen by myself that may stop me from earning money or getting a job. This has lead me to stop talking to people in general around me lest they distract me from obtaining employment, the next step would be to have the spirits show me what job i would be best at, then to influence the said person to overlook other candidates and hire me.

2 Likes

I think I see where the values clash is here, just trying to troubleshoot so nothing here is intended to be anything but constructive criticism.
If this is your goal, is there any element of “and I will no longer have to work” included?
Because you cannot get great work that pays while the goal in your heart is to have no work.

Well, the reason why I included the ideals of employers in regards to employees, was because I expected a job of some type to be a possible result, that is, one where I could not be fired from. It does not mean that I did not consider self-employment of some kind, or sweepstakes winnings to not be valid results. I was actually hoping for 7000/week from Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes quite honestly.

If any idea of the high life is that, then it’s going to bind your intention, at least more often than not that will be the outcome.

Well, having no job would be the ideal. Why would lottery winnings, or sweepstakes winnings be invalid?

And if you try to get a job while secretly hating and resenting it, and above all deep down not wanting to be handed even more of the same for succeeding, againt that’s going to fuck with you.

Ive honestly been trying to recall the types of job that I loved beyond anything and was crushed when it ended. It may have been my Network Support position as Eastern Michigan University in my 20s, or my first contract position. I will sound racist as I say this, but bear with me for an explanation. The reason I loved that job was because I could not be outsourced by Brazilians, Malaysians, or Indians (India). As of the past decade or two, it is the ideal of businesses to offshore/outsource, and to automate in the Information Technology field. More than one time I trained or engineered myself out of a job as that was the aim of the employer. The reason I loved those two jobs was that I would be sent out among the Ypsilanti MI campus ground or the city region in Chicago IL, to either resolve an issue or gather IT information, and had time to myself to complete within a reasonable time period. The reasons I lost those were not good, but was part of the fun, taking a three hour lunch break with my girlfriend at the time, or failing out of school due to partying too hard. I had issues. The money was better with the second job mentioned by fifteen to twenty dollars more per hour. However, the first gave me free room and board and I had more sex there than anywhere in my life within one year.

People who say “Oh I worked so hard then retired at 40” (aside from usually being smarmy cunts) have usually not retired at all in the “giving up all effort for a life of total leisure” definition, they’re usually working very hard in some way, rining various hustles, and their goal was to “retire” to be able to do the thing they do.
(Which is often to make money selling books that tell other people to make money doing what they love, but that’s another topic. Suffice to say it’s easy to work like 20 hours a month or whatever the heck if your income is from schmucks buying your books that tell them they can work 20 hours a month and be just like you.)

Well, that is the dream of the “rat race”, to get out early, get paid by your pension or IRA, and live your dreams and hobbies. Most end up having to work part time or full time in some cases.

Also, not to be Mrs WooWoo, but check how many times you’ve mantra’d about being poor and having no money just in this thread - seriously, skim your own posts to see. :+1:

True enough, that is just feeding bad seed into the fertile soil of the subconscious to manifest.

Finally, I sent you several links for books by guys like Hill and Wattles (who did actually work, and not just cream off book profits) and they were all completely free, and yet you’ve obviously not even started them - why is this?

Wattles is still on my to read list. I have started reading Hill, even a few of his audiobooks as an evening listen. I will study both daily, as if my life depends on it.

I suspect self-sabotage and that’s why I’m trying to give a friendly challenge here. These books work - they’ve worked for me, they work for normies who don’t believe in magick and don’t meditate etc., they don’t require TGS or a dollar to be in your wallet, they’re about the creator within yourself.

I have identified fear of failure as well as fear of success as hidden phobias, which causes a person to be stopped in their tracks. Self sabotage is a huge factor as well, I do know I do that often. Mary Baker Eddy is also a must read. I know in the past Ive read books by self help authors but never put them to use. I tried a bit with Tony Robbins, but those fears and self sabotage set in.

Okay … a bit to work on. Perhaps binding and cursing those fears and sabotaging, and invoking the ideas and names of success and similar terms.

Life happens we can push events and things to our likeing in Manny ways
My only advice after reading your response letter is look for opportunity that’s you are missing even if it not really what you want