Bringing a person back into my life

How would you go about using magick for this purpose? Does the person have to be willing for magick to work?

I ask because the person I’m referring to is a stubborn old goat.

I think if the person would be willing to come back to you, you wouldn`t need magick in the fist place.

Sorry I didn’t make myself clearer.

Like, at a deeper level he’s willing to talk to me, but on the surface he’s being stubborn.

I know he’s willing at a deeper level. He astral projects to me. I know him well enough to know if he truly wanted nothing to do with me then he wouldn’t’ be in contact at all, not on any level.

[quote=“Gemma W., post:1, topic:448”]How would you go about using magick for this purpose? Does the person have to be willing for magick to work?

I ask because the person I’m referring to is a stubborn old goat.[/quote]

No. You can force a person to experience any feelings you want: love, lust, sadness, depression, aggression, suicidal thoughts, etc.

Sorry, you’ll have to wait for our program on Love Spells for me or E.A. to provide really in depth instruction on this.

In the meantime, study this article, it’s an introduction:
http://becomealivinggod.com/spellcasting/magickal-way-inflame-sexual-desire.php

Obviously.

The ultimate utility of social magick is to manipulate and override the emotions of your target, so they feel compelled to take whatever action you desire… especially when they didn’t want to previously.

Question:
Do you want him back as a love slave; someone who’s only purpose is to please you; or as someone who is/will be deeply in love with you ?

Gemma I used that working that Timothy linked as one of my very first pieces of Magick this year and it worked really well…We dont allways need evocation to make shifts in our favour…

To be clear, I’ve no intention of forcing anyone to desire me, have sexual thoughts about me or any of that.

All I want to do is for him to get back in touch and talk things through. Then go from there. EDIT: He does love me deep down.

The ultimate utility of social magick is to manipulate and override the emotions of your target, so they feel compelled to take whatever action you desire... especially when they didn't want to previously.

Timothy has it nailed.

This is nothing to do with sex or whatever.

Thanks.

EDIT: also in that link, it’s more to do with sex magick but could it be adapted for my own purposes? Which candle colour should be used for getting the old goat to get in touch and talk to me?

I don’t have anything that belongs to him to use in the ritual. I don’t even have a photo.

Just wondering, I’m not looking to do love spells or whatever, I just want to know if performing candle magic to re-initiate a connection is likely to bring me bad consequences? Is there anything I need to consider?

Thanks. I don’t know which essential oil to use though. Been Googling but not come up with any useful info yet.

Okay, thanks. I guess the wiccan or pagan way of anointing will be appropriate too.

Okay I get the idea. Thanks.

Not to divert the conversation, but you really don’t need to clarify that, as if there were something ‘wrong’ with it. So what if you did?

The cosmos is magical. To love, to want, to desire, is to be filled with its magical currents. It is to be a plaything of the gods. The ancients knew this well. The Greeks had a word, ‘enthousiasmos’, meaning literally ‘having the god within’, from which our own ‘enthusiasm’ derives, although this eventually came to signify something more mundane, as our view of the world became ever more falsified into the mechanical nonsense it is today. Lovers were possessed by Eros, poets by the Muses, warriors by Ares. Let us make something clear: love is not a matter of free will. It is something that wells up from the unconscious depths of the soul, which the conscious self can choose to either accept or suppress, but which can never choose to love or not to love someone. In that case, whenever one loves, in each and every case, one is being ‘manipulated’ by forces outside of oneself. This is to say that either you allow the primordial forces which shape actuality, of which demons are examples, to sweep through your life and the lives of others at their own whim, or you take control of those forces and direct them as you see fit. That is part of what being a god amongst gods is. So, no, I will never feel any ‘guilt’ for ‘forcing’ desires upon someone. Gods do not feel guilt in any case. To do so would be to doubt themselves.

Not to divert the conversation, but you really don’t need to clarify that, as if there were something ‘wrong’ with it. So what if you did?[/quote]

I did need to clarify it because otherwise people may assume that’s what I want. It was nothing to do with if it’s right or wrong.