Brief introduction of myself

Hello, am by name cognizance .Am someone who have interest in white magic though I have not had much experience but in many times tried to envoke certain diety using 6th and 7th books of Moses.thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, cognizance.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, @Cognizance

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

You are welcome.
Am from Africa and am interested in knowing more of white magic

Yes, but what areas of ā€œwhite magick?ā€ Are you interested in evocation? Invocation? Talismans? The realm of white magick is awfully big, so you might want to narrow it down so we can better point to appropriate resources.

Invocation and talismans

2 Likes

I have not seen your response

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

You asked the area I would like to practice and i said invocation and Talisman

2 Likes

I know, man. I gave your response a like, which you would have received a notification of lol

1 Like

He is welcoming you :+1:, maybe something was lost in translation.

1 Like

Not at all!

Welcome to the forum. The Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses is an interesting grimoire from the 1800s. I believe it emerged from a series of phamlets circling around Germany at the time if i recall right. Are there any other texts you are interested in?

You can recommend for me if there is anyone you know that can give me a sense of directions to effectively use the books of moses

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: for creating talismans, Iā€™d suggest the book ā€˜How to Create and Use Talismansā€™ by Israel Regardie.

For invocation, what exactly do you mean by that? (People tend to use that word to refer to many different things)

Okay, invocation,
i mean conjuration

Ahh for that, I highly recommend ā€˜Archangels of Magickā€™ by Damon Brand, itā€™s a very powerful and very easy to use book.

If you want to work with the 72 Demons of the Goeita, then ā€˜Demons of Magickā€™ by Gordon Winterfield is very good, otherwise ā€˜The Magick of Angels and Demonsā€™ by Henry Archer (which also uses the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMephorash).

Thereā€™s also a ritual in a book called ā€˜Master Works of Chaos Magickā€™ by Adam Blackthorne that can be used to call on any spirit if you have their sigil. You could use that ritual to call on the spirits in the 6th and 7th Books of Moses so long as you have their sigils. Although, it probably wonā€™t make them appear to you in physical form. But it works best if youā€™ve had some success with Magick beforehand but you can still try it first if you want.

1 Like