Breast Milk Offering to Lilith?

Was wondering if lilith would accept breast milk as an offering? Wanted to check first before I just went about smearing it onto her sigil. Couldn’t find any information on this specifically on the forum.

3 Likes

I don’t know about breast milk, as an offering? but I do know she take blood, and semen, as an offering.

3 Likes

I think she would like it, that stuff is liquid gold.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I would offer it. I am greedy with what I make. But that would make it a really good offering because it is so important to the life of a child.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t use it on the sigil though I would treat it as any other food offering and place some on a glass near her sigil.

5 Likes

You could also sprinkle it over some other offering of food or I am picturing flowers, maybe roses? Breast milk is liquid gold and unless you have a surplus maybe sprinkling it over an alter or offering would be a good idea.

1 Like

I think just ask her or if unable to hear her use a pendulum and attune it to her energy just by offering that one pendulum to her and don’t use it with other spirits.

Ask specific yes or no questions.

1 Like

I wasnt initially sure what I was going to answer with, but I just randomly saw an ad for a breast pump, so I’m gonna take that as a sign that she would like it.

As @Angelb1083 said, its important to the life of a child and in her mythology and legend, Lilith is HEAVILY involved in childhood and is nicknamed the “Strangler of Children” and is renowned for causing miscarriages in several cultures. She’s also referred to as the end of all flesh, etc, etc. So actually, it might be worth a shot.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the feedback and my apologies for the late response. I plan to buy her some roses and sprinkle them with the milk as suggested because I haven’t reached my surplus yet. Does she accept menstrual blood or should I prick my finger?

And do I have to get permission from the Male party prior to offering up his semen?

You could do either or both. I’ve heard and seen others do that.

1 Like