Breakup Spell

Hi does anyone know a good and powerful spell to break up a couple just using black candles? Thanks

2 Likes

Get yourself a copy of the book “magickal attack” by Gordon Winterfield. There is a break up spell in there that you perform for 33 nights. It does not use any props at all other than the sigils of the spirits.
It works.

14 Likes

33 nights… For that much work whomever must shit gold bricks.

Small simple fast. Three rounds of dream walking … Once as you just shameless quick sex, second as competition being a jerk and third as you fucking and being understanding.

You can also compliment it with implanted memories of the persons friends saying you were a great lover.

Advanced tools are nice … but make expert use of the simple tools first.

Simple tools are always more dependable.

4 Likes

If one can already dream walk and implant memories, then go for it. If you’re a newbie then you may have to take the 33 Day approach.

4 Likes

Thanks but 33 nights is far to long, plus Im away in a week or so. Going to ask Dantalion to split them and bring her to me

4 Likes

Keep us up to date! :blush:

1 Like

Give Leraje a call.

3 Likes

@FraterRibeye Dream magick is amazing for breakup spells. Just implant enough doubt and hatred in the subconscious mind of the victim and your good. If you want them to be in a relationship with you after the breakup, it’s a good idea to take you time and don’t do too much hate or pain.

7 Likes

OK. Now I am intrigued. Is this some variation of lucid dreaming?

My form of it involves a black candle, spirits of the dead, and heavy trance.

2 Likes

Anymore detailed information on how to do this?

1 Like

This sounds exactly what I need, would you know of the book or would you have a copy of the ritual please?

1 Like