Breaking The Chains Of The Herd Mentality!

I 100% agree with you that indoctrination is child abuse. It is just vile to take a child and brainwash them with threats of eternal damnation and promises of eternal bliss. And then when the child questions these things, they are punished. Its a sickness, plain and simple.

Thank you for sharing this on the thread. Even though it is a horrible thing that so many of us have suffered these injustices, it fills me with pride to know that so many of us have broken free and are now beginning the journey to become so much more.

3 Likes

The easiest way to break the chains of social lifeā€¦ It goes so far beyond the Christian dogma that it is not even funnyā€¦ is to find your true self. How do you do this? The non-absolute frequency meditation method or re-activating your DMT.

HOW TO PRODUCE NATURAL DMT - Mantak Chia | London Real - YouTube Enjoyā€¦ I wouldnā€™t do what he suggest unless you are truly ready for a complete shift in your mental and physical awareness of your self.

As for sharing my experiencesā€¦ I was raised by a Roman Catholic family who preached family, who preached be there for each other and when I became an adult ā€¦ they were nowhere to be found. It is only under the eyes of their ā€œGod and saviorā€ that they do just acts. Not all of them but the general consensus around my family seemed to beā€¦ ā€œIf it isnā€™t in Church, then God doesnā€™t know.ā€ It was a very sad life but Iā€™ve escaped and bettered myself slowly from it.

Of course, I would never narrow it down to just the religion as someone obsessed with social sciences.

2 Likes

But hereā€™s the thing - the Church of Satan is full of herd mentalities: different herd, same mentalities.

Al.

2 Likes

Best of luck and hail Lucifer!

2 Likes

When i was 14 i had to go to a fuckin adventist treatment facility (project patch, dr.phil talks about it). I really wish those places didnt exist. Myself and everyone who went there being forced against their will to apply their false cult teachings to our everyday life. Fuckin prayer before every meal, worship every morning, every evening. Forsed to go to their little church every saturday. Prior to going i had a big interest in witchcraft and the place put a big damper on not only that but also 18 months of my life ill never get back. All the fucked up morals and assbackwards beliefs, Xtians truly disgust me in everyway. Its sick to brainwash kids like that and put limitation on their thoughts. Fucking mind prison.

2 Likes

Also they have a psychiatrist that prescribes all the kids seroquel. Nothing like making zombies to listen to their zombie beliefs. Oh but it the right way to live.

Christianity -become a living tool.

1 Like

True. No matter who makes a statement and how much authority or experience they seem to have.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll check it out, thanks.

1 Like

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on this thread. You are all my brothers and sisters upon the crooked path, and I am thankful to everyone who read and shared. May you all claim your birthrights as the gods you are. Blessings to you all.

Ars Longa Vita Brevis!!

Breaking free from that way of thinking started by realizing all that the strict evangelical indoctrination was robbing from me. I couldnā€™t enjoy sex until marriage, I couldnā€™t have the satisfaction of venging myself if I needed to, I couldnā€™t accept that I had a dark side and was made to feel guilty for just being Human. Conformity was not only expected, but not an option. I love to dance but that was a sin. I love to have a glass of wine(Iā€™m Italian damit!) but thatā€™s a sin. I couldnā€™t even think of me first because others must come first.

When I scrapped Christianity thatā€™s when I started to be free. In less that 2 years I went from evangelical to goetia to enjoying life. I went from fearing demon possession to summon khan without circles and triangles. My perception has changed completely and my snotty caused by suppressing who I am was gone.

2 Likes