Breaking out of the Matrix - a comment on my personal experience and Simulation Theory

Yes, I’ve come to the same conclusion, that this is a sort of puzzle that we have to solve in order to get out. This is why the labyrinth symbolism is so frequent and important in shamanism and many other practices.

2 Likes

I absolutely think you are right about magick! I had very limited spiritual experiences back in my uber religious npc days. It took many rude awakenings and difficult trips up the mountain to get where I am, and I couldnt have done it with out magick.

2 Likes

This has been my thought for a while lol and I’m screwed if the code is mathematics heavy lmao

1 Like

It’s the truth , aliens trapped us here and it’s sort of prison because in other dimensions your thoughts manifest instantly but here since there is a delay in our thoughts becoming tangible we have less control over our reality

2 Likes

About numbers… Really interesting… Especially all the syncs and repetitive numbers I’ve been seeing and was seeing when I strayed away from magic for a bit… Like Sth works so hard to get your attention out of nowhere…

1 Like

Sausage party​:joy::joy:

I don’t doubt that at all. I’m just hoping I can get my basic understanding of math up so I dont screw myself out of ascension so to speak.

1 Like

I want to learn all the math I possibly can. I am planning on learning from ath current and invoking it and solidifying all its knowledge into my own consciousness.

2 Likes

I don’t think your intellect will be correlated with your ability to have spiritual ascension , just doesn’t seem like it would be programmed in a linear fashion that your intellect scales with your ability to escape our 3D matrix , of course I believe people need a certain level of intelligence to comprehend metaphysical concepts and stuff beyond what their senses reveal , and to be able to make conclusions on their own , actually I really don’t know because some of the most enlightened people were highly intelligent , like Nikola Tesla , Einstein , so maybe I take that back ,

3 Likes

Or you possibly could make a servitor and send it to learn math and put its knowledge and understanding into your mind.

1 Like

I’m good at some basic carpenter math and basic algebra. I need to just get back into it…i have kids that will be needing my help in a few years anyway. Just mental laziness on my part. Laziness and dyslexia lol

1 Like

I am probably going to do it once I leave my body, because having a human brain really hinders people.

My theory is that we come here for a multitude of reasons, a prison sentence incarnation, to learn lessons to grow your soul, experience things , or because you just got bored of floating through the ether and wanted to take a vacation in a physical body , but what is certain is that it matters what we do on this life , everything is energy and transmutates and transfers , if that makes sense , make an impact and try to live in high vibration emotions , I also have a theory that like Bruce lee , Tesla , Steve Jobs, people that have an impact on millions of invidual consciousness will hold more power in the afterlife , since consciousness is what gives birth to something and gives energy , these people are in the minds of lots of people and being fed energy from them

3 Likes

I can grasp quite a bit of metaphysical concepts a lot more easily than math. I just have to find the way my brain processes those concepts more fluidly. I grew up in a house full of people who hated math and science so i never got to learn them when i wanted to as a kid. One of the few draw backs of being homeschooled.

2 Likes

Yes our experience here is ultimately controlled by our consciousness… People are logged onto different currents om here and the reason you tend to see magician or people who begin the awakening process disconnect is that we have connected to vibrations that are higher… If you watch the "average " person closely you’ll notice how they are not so much in control of their lives… Most people walk the earth with almost zero participation…crippled minds from existing ideas… Dogma… Etc…

4 Likes

Tesla… Was /is dope…
Someone told me a way to become a deity In the afterlife… Is to get Sth you love doing and get a lot of people following you… And use magic in the entire process…

5 Likes

YeA it’s all cultural programming that makes you a zombie and function at a fraction of your potential , it’s no secret that there’s been planned influence of our food , finances , medications , water , air , technology to dumb us down , but some people come into this reality with spiritual armor and are able to wake up quickly So your reality Is destiny expressed through your free will ,

3 Likes

wow, you’re experience sounds wild, especially the part how you could see the energetic colors of those who spoke to you, and how their colors matched yours and your husbands.

have you tried reaching out to them again?

Ive been making myself noisy about all of this hoping to get the attention of what we will call the People in Charge (the “PIC”).

• (PIC is a reference from one of my favorite films “Wrist Cutters: A Love Story”)

The last 24 hours have been a total nightmare. I had to rush my 3 y/o dog to the pet hospital because she’s having cluster grand mal seizures. she has always been energetic and healthy so i’m totally taken back by this.

I am starting to wonder if these incidents (my awakening and challenging the PIC and her immediate onset of epilepsy) are connected in some way.

1 Like

I understand your hesitancy but I urge you not to let fear dictate what you believe, otherwise you will never arrive at the truth.

is it possible to escape the labyrinth? do you think the shamans have potentially done this?