Breaking negative repeat patterns

Well i see typos in my titles, lol should be sigils not digits- my phone doesn’t like the world sigils for some reason.

Like I said, the authors way of thinking won’t resound with a lot of the stuff on our forums, but If you can disregard his personal beliefs and look at the ideas he presents, I think there are some gems in there to be mined out.

It’s all angelic work as well, so I can see it benefiting not only eliminating the negative thoughts ( he has stuff for that as well) but as well as taking care of the cycles you want to change.

1 Like

The only think you can control is your actions/ behavior/ feelings and response to life situations that may be beyond your control. The action projects your energy to influence the world. We can influence others which is the challenging route, however, we can also control ourselves and our response. Key is to learn to respond by choice not react with negative triggers which can be change/reprogram. Easier to change oneself than other’s actions.

1 Like

I couldn’t have said it better myself. You explained exactly what I meant. Detachment is key here.