~CLOSED~ Breaking In My New Vice Versa Tarot Deck (1 card pulls)

You can’t PM yet, you signed up just yesterday and you’re Basic. Keep being active and soon you’ll become a Member and so the option to PM will open.

1 Like

How far will I go in the spiritual realm, how is my future Aghor

1 Like

Thanks @Anassa for your reply. I really want to get rid of my target as she is always trying to make my life hell. I try to forget and forgive but that bitch an never be trusted. She always try to say or do something which just increases my anger towards her.

1 Like

I also had one more question.

Question- When will I have a good full time career?

1 Like

@1113

6 of Swords
That Side

You may not know exactly where you are headed in your present circumstances, but it is clear that going backward is not an option. This is a good thing, though it may not feel like it at the moment. The chalice represents love and the deepest desires of the heart. Hold these close and your journey will not fail.

Sum: Seems issues of love are the main reason you seek for spirituality currently. When this situation is over, you’ll be more passive on your spiritual journey.

1 Like

@1113
#RegularModeOn lol

Click here

And introduce yourself to the rest of us. It’s mandatory and not optional.

Dear Anasa, you are rightly saying that I have come spiritual because of my beloved. Because it was about a year away from my girlfriend by putting a spell on my girlfriend with magic , I have been wandering for about a year, will I be able to succeed, I will be able to bring it back to me spiritually ya any other person for hit spell for my side please tell me because everything is coming out of your destiny.

@LadyMagick007

The Chariot
This Side

It is time to take charge of your own destiny. The stars are aligned for you to step into a greater personal power and to make real progress in your life’s journey. But you need to keep your eyes on the road and not be distracted by trivial concerns. Things are speeding up. It’s an exciting time with great potential for success.

I would like one as well please if you may.
How shall i proceed with my love related situation?

1 Like

I already answered you on this question

Please don’t ask anyone to do spells for you on this forum, first of all we do support personal work and success through trial and error. And second, this open invitation might attract scammers.

@johnbad

4 of Swords
That Side

The king sits by a window that looks upon a burning landscape. There is war and destruction in his land, but he does not have the strength to act. Four transparent swords hang suspended in midair, perhaps spectral weapons from past battles, perhaps a vision of the king’s memories of past strength. While the other side of the card suggest rest or delegating, this side doesn’t hint. It flatly says that you can do no more in the present circumstances. Mentally, physically, spiritually, you are exhausted. Let someone else put the fires out.

1 Like

Yikes. I guess you are right tho. It does resonate. I was thinking about being patient for now.

1 Like

Sounds good to me, be patient and gather your strength back.

1 Like

@Anassa is it okay I can have a general reading?

1 Like

@Excalibur

2 of Wands
This side

The things you have set in motion are prospering. Observe the timing closely as you proceed. Recognize that time spend thinking and observing is just as important as taking active steps. There is nothing that needs doing just now. You can be confident of your success.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you very much. I’m going to meditate on that​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I keep receiving pegasus. Any idea what tha means in terms of the draw?

I would like to have one for my Spiritual path.

1 Like

@karan_singh

9 of Swords
This Side

You are caught in fear and negativity to the point of exhaustion. Its hard to tell anymore which troubles are real and which are mere phantoms. This mindset perpetuates itself as it seems overwhelming even to try to shift the energy. Apathy is insidious and once it has hold of you, it takes a strong effort to push through.