Breaking fears of opening up to demons etc

You asked what kind of a magician you would be if you almost couldnt handle the parasitic entities, and my response is that youre a new one like many of us were/are. There is no shame in it, youre finding your current boundaries and anxieties out.

LBRP, lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram is what i was referred to learn first. From there, you gain confidence and learn other banishment.
If you dont like it, get it out. Simple, and you can achieve that effect in almost any way you desire

5 Likes

you have to think out before you do anything,in this operations you are the operator,the will is coming from you,the will that you have must be transmitted,either in words or thinkings,so as the operator you will conduct the whole thing at certain point,of course you will adapt as the situation is goin on but you have to remember that you need to have a reason to do this operations as it cannot be vague…

so you will transmit your will and then you will offer something in return if you wish to…

for example.

King Belial i want to affirm my will in the world i want to materialize my wishes,i wish to have a better job,i want you to break this barriers between my will and whatever is preventing me to achieve this ( obviosly if you are your own barrier,you can expect that he will shape you in a different manner ).

i also know people that even wanting to change,they gave up in the path,i know one that until today trembles,just hearing the name of the King…

i say King Belial but it could be a different spirit that you choose,but of course i still believe that there are spirits more powerfull than others,in the end i would say to start with the King Belial will give you strong foundations,strong will,stamina,confidence,will also make you ambitious again…

i say that the King Belial is a spirit of progress because you start in a point and along the time you will see that the ambition of life will show up again and it will be the fuel to make you able to conquer whatever you want.

6 Likes

So true about confidence and ambition!
He is a very good teacher for building yourself up.

5 Likes

You’re susceptible to tricksters and psychic attacks whether you practice magick or not. Learn a banishing technique for those times when you feel something is off. If you’re going into this thinking demons are bad and evil then guess what? They will be.

Forget everything you heard about them being evil and get to know them one on one.

8 Likes

Read, learn, ask. And follow the traditional foundational rule: to Know, to Will, to Dare, to Be Silent.

As you read others’ experiences with demons, particularly certain demons, you’ll learn what it can be like. But your experience will be unique in any case. And your method of contact and extent of communication will also be unique to you.

The reason to do your research before you act is because you need to know what you are doing and whom you are dealing with. Ignorance breeds fear, and fear breeds disaster. The best protection from negativity on the psychic plane is knowledge.

I, personally, believe that with the proper grounding, knowledge, and attitude, banishings and other such rituals are unnecessary. Even if I were to work with a demon deemed dangerous by others, I would not use a circle or other such elements. However, that said, I would perform detailed and in-depth consultations with humans and demons on best practices so that things go the way I want them to. This may involve asking demons to guard me - but ritual banishings and such, I find them insulting to demonfolk, but that’s just my opinion. It’s like inviting a friend over, then when it’s time for him to leave, pushing him out the door and locking the door with a dozen locks and setting on the alarm system - if I’m that scared, why invite him?

@AradiaX said:

If you’re going into this thinking demons are bad and evil then guess what? They will be.

This cannot be emphasized enough.

6 Likes

An example of the LBRP: 3.

Or KOF banishing incantations (Kingdom of Flames)
Use this with your energy and say this 3 times (KOF banishing incantations):

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

7 Likes

My opinion is you need to go into a graveyard at 3am. Meditate on top of a grave. Draw a circle around you and the grave and start raising all the energy you can. Then reach into your unconscious mind. Pull Fear out of you. Evoke Fear in front of you and then dominate him. Or another method is to purify your samskaras

2 Likes

Oh and I’m a baptized Catholic, tired of dogma. So I did got a lot of fear before starting with opening up to Demons. Lucifer was my first fear to overcome. Now I feel like he is with me often and it feels great. He gives very good vibes. Azazel was the next fear, overcome. Imposters or testing overcome. Just be respectful and you will be just fine.

3 Likes

This. Spend time with a spirit and know them. Then you’ll be able to spot a fraud. You’ll know when they don’t feel like themselves or speak the same way.

Learn them. Don’t be afraid. And there are always lessons especially for you not to be shared.

8 Likes

Sounds amazing, and i would be interested on the result on what might happen. Just have to find a undisturbed cemitary cuz around here they get open and locked at night to the public, the last thing i need is the police turning up…-than my fears will be really turning up lolm
ps how does one dominate the fear? Calling it by name?

2 Likes

Conversely, there’s nothing inherently wrong with choosing not to work with demons. I only work with angels, and my abilities haven’t been less for it. If you want to work with demons, go ahead; but know that there’s nothing wrong with choosing not to. I am not afraid of demons, I’ve worked with one or two. But, I prefer to work with angels because they have such an uplifting energy. In my experience, a demon will descend to your level and work with you; whereas an angel will ascend you to their level and work with you. Furthermore, I live as a roommate to a large family, and I’d rather not have demonic entities frightening the young girls that live here. I’d rather have angelic entities protecting them.

5 Likes

You dominate it with sheer will. You must stare into his eyes and assert your power it. However you do that i based on you.

2 Likes

So would a circle around a grave be enough of protection?
Secondly, can that be done for every fear in life, can every fear, even legitamate ones be overcome this way (by facing it. Ive heared if someone is not strong enough it can just exaserbate the fear…)
Also can you tell me more about the second suggestion.
Thanks

2 Likes

Perhaps start working on your chakras

1 Like

Research and faith in your instincts is the way to face fear and embrace darkness… Trust in yourself and let the spiritual world guide you. You won’t get disappointed… :slight_smile: @Eve1

1 Like

The LBR has been amazing. Thanks for recommending it.
I really nead someone willing to cover the baisics with me.
Its quite embarrasing to be dabbling in everything and noone teach you the basics.
Thanks … appreciated.

2 Likes

As you mentioned the LBR, i guess you have some knowledge in it, can i just ask about something when i started practicing… at one point it sounded like a voice say something begining with “T” - "tao…"something. Is there something in that maybe? If so, what?

1 Like

As far as Im aware, that could be a number of different things. The LBRP is modifiable so you can do it however youd like. Here are some links for you, these helped me out immensely

I Am’s Solar Grounding & Banishing Ritual - Health, Beauty & Shapeshifting - Become A Living God

Is there a daemonic version to the LBRP - General Discussion - Become A Living God

Magician starting tips

Psychic senses

Aura sensing

Kill impastas

Black Magick Training for beginner’s and adepts - Black Magick & The Left Hand Path - Become A Living God

8 Likes

Thanks for putting this all together. I will make time to study and read through all this. Thanks.

3 Likes

How do you deal with imposters? when envoking.

1 Like