Branca paymon spiritual backgrounds

good night

I am Branca Paymon, or if you prefer White Queen as you please, name given in both cases by God and King Paimon, and I am creating this post to clarify my participation in this prestigious forum, because I want to share here my learning from 49 years of daily living with Deus Paimon, I can say that he created me.
I died. You are reading words from someone who at the age of seven was clinically reported dead and I came back. He God Paimon did not give me the right to leave. I complain about it to this day. So with that acidic humor he’s got, he says, “Honey don’t bother me with this, are you mine and are you ready to settle for it, or do you think I’d let you get away with it?”
He taught me about life and death, about Truth behind truth, taught me to be one between two worlds, with a damn fate, but I found happiness in hell as they say, he gave me the tarot science, and I know when a person is going to die and he always tells me that and confirms it.
I am made in candomble Jeje - nago, where God Paimon is in fact the orisha Oxossi Inle. I’m made for him. I’m made in the swamp catimbó for him.
Anyone who wants to know these things talk to me I am happy to help and inform.
Big hug to all.

1 Like

I to work with King Paimon and welcome to the forum…

1 Like

@Thayliss, good night.

Are you all right? Hope so. We are happy to know that you work with him, and if you know who he has to teach is still him. Although all the Enkist gods have great wisdom too, for what are called demons are Enkist and Anunnaki gods, I will as far as possible. It is possible to write about the other gods as well. Well in my case I don’t work with him exactly, it went like this: My mother got pregnant and the doctors condemned my life, and I would be aborted. My father who was a Freemason handed me over to King Paimon, and he accepted so I was born, he taught me everything I know to believe. That’s why King Paimon is all in one for me. I will write a daily type here in this forum telling this story. It will be my way of saying to him: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I want to demystify all this infamy and filth that they put on him, he does not deserve this and never deserved and not the other gods. When you need or want I am available. Big hug from us and success.

1 Like

I’ve called him once haven’t really tried to call on him again he was a bit stand offish with me and intimating but nice none the less ive been seeing his nameite and more on here he is very well loved and I have mad respect for king paimon I know he is great just wish I could work more with him I’m sure he has things he can teach me and help me with but I’m very happy he gave u your life back that means alot

1 Like

@ Bunny4cam good night.

Do not give up, if this intention came to you then go behind. Perhaps it is through him that you will find the god / demon that suits your case. As for being angry is because it is hyperactive meaning it does thousands of things at the same time is amazing but its energy is like that. He is talking to you, is performing maneuvers in another country, is in Orion, is teaching his students, uffaaa … I already got tired rss … I do not know how he can.
As for being intimate, there is a warning to everyone:
God Paimon TEST YOU EVERYWAY! He knows your feelings and intentions with him, and knows your dreams and desires for your life. Then he plays with you or if you confuse things thinking that he wants a love or sexual relationship you already lose interest for him. KING PAIMON IS NOT INTERESTED WITH LOVE, SAYS THAT LOVE ON EARTH HAS ALREADY BEEN ALREADY LONG AND WHAT IS TODAY IS ONLY INTEREST AND POSSESSION. His love is already in a situation other than ours here on earth. But this is up to him. Most who believe he offers himself for sex or love are deluding themselves according to him. He is interested in intelligence, logic and willingness to win. Do not bet on losers, so if you felt like calling him is because he saw that you are so. good luck.

I know he chooses to love human for their strong will but isn’t willingly going to give it in my case I have mad respect love king paimon but I’m not looking to do those kinds of things with him and I know he knows that since he was at my ceremony with furfur but it’s more of a connection I want to build a teacher student kinda thing furfurs is already teaching me stuff that he knows but once that’s done I want to know more and gain my own fame by working hard motivation hasn’t came easy to me lately

2 Likes

Sorry to jump in but just while I see you here can I ask when you work with Furfur do you still have to evoke or invoke him or because you work with him so closely now do you just mentally call out to him to get a connection? Also how long have you been with him if you dont mind me asking?

2 Likes

I started on this path 10/26/18 and called out to master camio first and got scared shit less due to the images that he made me see…then I decided to call on furfur cause I didn’t want to stop cause I wanted my ex back andu baby to be healed of her cancer but I wasn’t going to ask about her til I knew for sure that working with them was a real thing…on 10/30/18 I called furfurs and asked him two things I (scared still he said I looked like a lost puppy and a sad child at one point) if he can make it rain and to bring my ex back to me I showed him his face and told him his name and then after went about my business…nexed day it rained after that my ex started back talking to me and went trick or treating with me…fast forward I told him how I felt and he and I contract and all married on 01/16/19 I believe and I’ve been with him ever since…to answer your other question no I don’t have to invoke him anymore if I don’t want to or need to it’s better cause I get to have him here with me and not working while we speak…I can call him in my mind and he will answer back we can have extended conversation as long as he isn’t too busy there are times where I can barely understand him but I can hear him he is the only one I’ve successful been able to do this with once you have a connection it’s easy to just call them this way not like he answers all the time but he does get back to me…may I ask why you ask lol

2 Likes

Wow thats amazing. I was just asking as im new to working with Sitri ( with your guidance, thanks again btw) and Im sorta getting now that I dont need to evoke or invoke him etc and alot of the time I can just feel his presence so I was just really wanting to know how a longterm connection works.

1 Like

It’s a very deep connection when you can do that that just means even though you are new you already had a connection with him way long before now most people don’t actually experience this if they are working with a demon angle that hasn’t known them their entire life I use to good off with him when I realized before we got married I could just call his name and he would come asking him to make the lights flicker bright and dim make something fly out of my hand or off the table just basically trying to see how I can tell it’s him that’s in the room we astablished if he comes he would make the lights turn off and on or make them flicker and again it’s no problem i love Siri I had an offering I still am going to do fkr him once things are back on track for helping me I may call him as well once things are settled at my new house as well

2 Likes

Thats great. We definitely have been connected for a long time, def since at least my early teens. Other than astral experiences that I know were now him he has been coming to me in my dreams since I was a teen. These dreams usually happened when things werent going well in my life and they were so real and a great comfort to me. He would come as a young man and just sit and talk with me, there was never anything intimate in the dreams but I could feel the chemistry and it was such a strong connection between us and these dreams gave me strength when i needed it.I could feel his love and my love for him in them. He told me that he used these dreams to build our relationship in a way that I wouldnt be fearful. He’s been there all these years. Its exciting strengthening our connection.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean

2 Likes

Again thanks for your help, you were the one who pointed me in the right direction. Im forever grateful.

2 Likes

Not a problem anytime :blush:

1 Like

Saudações Luciana, qual orixa você coroou em sua cabeça e quantos anos?

1 Like

Boa noite, @Solimar sou feita para Ode Inle e Oya de balé. Com 21 anos de idade, ou seja mais ou menos 28 anos. Ode Inle é Rei Paymon, muita gente não sabe, VC é do Brasil? Manda teu zap no PV para conversamos? Abraços!

1 Like

HI I want to work with Paimon but never have success, in all entities only come to my mind Paimon , I did the evocation but all time failure , but ant way thank you, for all advise and experience with Paimon , is wonderful that yours can connect with Paimon when you want and can ask all , and take knowledge and wisdom , this is my goal ,maybe one day the universe doors open to me too
Thank You

1 Like

You might have some success if you showed him some respect and called him King Paimon, instead of just Paimon :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

OK I will try, but skip one word , can make huge difference, even when him know my desired in my heart ?? but I’ll try I promise.
Thank You

1 Like