Born and Breed To Be The Whore of Babylon

I have not been opened about my own Path on the forum. I felt like I be betraying my occult ways by speaking up about it. And really its no one’s business either.

But I have been working Archaelous with some of deeper issues so here it is…

I was raised in the truth or the jehovah’s witnesses thing. There was this red book in the 80’s that put me on my current Path. It was the pictures in it. I would just stare at Lucifer during the Tuesday night bookstudy.

The picture that took me to the darkside was this one.

Give me those jewels. Give me that power. But look at how happy she seems and how he much that man of Power is craving for her. I wanted all of it. I wanted to be wanted by kings of the world, of the Earth.

It has been 20 years of one heart break after the other. I haven’t changed. My believes haven’t changed either.

The time of the god-kings is over with. I was born into the wrong place and time. Men are weak. Men of spirit is broken. The gods aren’t here anymore.

My powers are dust in the wind at this point and time.

Babylon as shown me here former glory. Her brilliance.

I have given of my life unto Her completely.

I have willing fucked every single man that wanted me.

I am a divine Whore.

Someone told me my stories are ‘ramblings,’ because my young dear you don’t have the mind nor the powers to understand them, yet.

My past live memories are 100% intact.

23 Likes

8 Likes
8 Likes

Is this path exclusive to females, or can a man walk this path?

3 Likes

Holy shit, I love in this moment. You’re a badass Purple. Im working towards being a whore myself because relationships dont work. Why would you chain up yourself and someone you like to be around… everytime the relationship goes sour, i know very few genuinely happy couples. I performed several rituals just to get my friends seperated cause their fuckin miserable in their relationships. I got one down, results just came the other day. Got three to go. My friends hook up with the dumbest, ugliest people and it makes me fuckin sick. We used to have a lot of fun, but these ignorant toxic relationships hold our group back. Blinded by their own deception :neutral_face:.

This is cool, I like your post, will be doing some research on Babylon. Thank you :hugs:

4 Likes

whore-of-revelation

6 Likes

Or you can become a real man. Become a King. Create an empire.

10 Likes

@Purple I love the name of the thread :wink:
You go girl,you rock :sunglasses:
Maybe I should have said you go whore but whatever

4 Likes

Those are the vibes :zap:

5 Likes

Any beta male that wants to be like me is a slave to the King’s whims. I am the prize. I am the inspiration of a god-king.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Babylon. A siren whose song calls the ascendant to cross the Void.

This is the Mystery of Babylon, the Mother of Abominations, and this is the mystery of her adulteries, for she hath yielded up herself to everything that liveth, and hath become a partaker in its mystery. And because she hath made her self the servant of each, therefore is she become the mistress of all. Not as yet canst thou comprehend her glory.

Beautiful art thou, O Babylon, and desirable, for thou hast given thyself to everything that liveth, and thy weakness hath subdued their strength. For in that union thou didst understand. Therefore art thou called Understanding, O Babylon, Lady of the Night!

As the dancer whirls, she chants in a strange, slow voice, quickening as she goes: Lo! I gather up every spirit that is pure, and weave him into my vesture of flame. I lick up the lives of men, and their souls sparkle from mine eyes. I am the mighty sorceress, the lust of the spirit. And by my dancing I gather for my mother Nuit the heads of all them that are baptized in the waters of life. I am the lust of the spirit that eateth up the soul of man. I have prepared a feast for the adepts, and they that partake thereof shall see God.

-Aleister Crowley

Babalon is one of the few the can help contain the entropy of Choronzon. Aside from that, I do not know much more. I am very curious on whatever you wish to share regarding her current.

10 Likes

@Purple fuck yeah. I agree with that, and to my suprise i have some big doors opening right now to be a vice president of a company. Super stoked about that, this just happened today. Also I need to be a whore for a little while at least, this guy hasnt gotten laid in 2 and a half months. Sad penis.

2 Likes

Yeah, TBH I don’t see how sexual activity is empowerment for women, but if a man does the same thing he’s just a slave to societies machinations, double standard much? You can try to take a mans sexual power from him but unlike women we don’t just give it up…

3 Likes

Part of being a Satanist to me is not to be feel bad about materialism in any form. The Whore should feel good showing off her cunt, I mean her earthly beauty. And the King his hard work and labors.

4 Likes

6 Likes

3cd0b5dd302fcc2cb90c8b1b69569eff-1

3 Likes

pcmas0062 pcmas0096

sj8Mesh_d

6 Likes

This thread makes me so horny :sob::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Amen sister.
Feed off stupid cruel men and destroy the ones who deserve it without pity.
People think succubus are just spiritual entities.
Ha… Let them think that way.

3 Likes