Boot Camp with E.A. Koetting

Just came off of a most amazing boot camp experience with Eric…probably one of the best experiences of my life. I’ve not been paid to say this! This boot camp turned out to be everything I was hoping for and more. I felt myself going in with expectations, and tried my best to eliminate them on my way to Utah. It didn’t matter because I left on cloud 9, and it’s pink! I can answer more questions if people have them. Feel free to ask or private message me. I just want to say, thank you E.A. for not only helping me break through spiritual and Magickal barriers this past week, but that I have the ability to make profound changes in my life and use them to help others on their own Magickal and spiritual path. Looking forward to the next time! image

18 Likes

So, what kinds of things did you do? I’m interested because I’m considering going out to meet E.A. myself for the boot camp.

4 Likes

@J.A.Ragnarson thats my friend with the mystic store i get all of my supplies from.

2 Likes

@Danizeil87 give me a call. I want compare your experience to mine. Youre back right?

2 Likes

Great pictures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh look Azazels sigil. Sure been seeing him a looootttt lately. Funny.

I’m glad that you had such a wonderful experience and wish you the best moving forward with your goals :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Specifically, meditation and achieving theta-gamma sync, evocation technique and practice, hypnosis, breaking down psychological and spiritual barriers, channeling energy, focusing energy for Magickal purposes, demonic and Lwa spirit possession, as well as breaking down my personal barriers and fears of outdoors and nature! Lol…I had never done any kind of rock climbing before in my life! Eric helped me overcome psychological limitations. He also challenged me to re-think crutches I use in magick and showed me how I can achieve a great result with meditation. I need to practice, practice, practice daily meditating!z

10 Likes

Not yet…tomorrow. I’m leaving to head home today. Returning car rental and then heading to airport.

2 Likes

Cool give me a call when youre back. Plus need supplies :grin::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thank you…iPhone 6! Lol.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s really cool man, thank you for sharing those experiences.

4 Likes

Glad you had fun! Looks like EA enjoys these boot camps. See kids, learning can be fun!

4 Likes

I just realized the first pic is the walking meditation at the Indian labyrinth!!! That was awesome. We summomed Leviathan right where youre kneeling

2 Likes

Looks like Eric was having fun!

3 Likes

Yes! It’s actually a “solar” labrynth! It takes an entire year (365 days) to lay the stones according to the sun’s shadow measured at the same time each day and placed at a certain distance from the previous day’s stone according. Not sure of all of the precise measurements and details of laying the stone, but what you see in the photograph is the result.

2 Likes

Where do i sign up i wanna go the first of this month

1 Like