Books

I know this is a strange thing to ask, but does anyone have any old books on magick that they no longer have need for?

I don’t mean old as in old, just old to you haha.

1 Like

Could ya be more expecific plz?

I mean introductory level books, like Hands-On Chaos Magick. Books that more experienced people wouldn’t need any more.

Or if anyone has any e-book versions. That would be more ideal.

1 Like

I mean introductory level books, like Hands-On Chaos Magick. Books that more experienced people wouldn’t need any more.

Or if anyone has any e-book versions. That would be more ideal.[/quote]

you can find anything online… most of the time i was looking for books or answers they would come out of nowhere… I would go to a store and browse a section and what i needed would be there…

Go to lulu,tey have cheap ebooks,and free ones two,but i tnk ya pay a fee,each time ya read o,e,l,like each time ya open. The ebook

You can also check Amazon.
Search through the Kindle e-books (you can download a free cloud-reader program for your computer) and set the search order to [Price: Low to High]
They have a ton of free books… I think some of them change daily, but I forgot the site I’d found that keeps an updated list of them.
Goodreads.com is a great site to find different book titles available and make yourself a wishlist- they also have links to where to buy the books.

Yeah, I do.

Traditionally, once I’ve outgrown a certain magic book it gets donated to the local OTO lodge library. I figure the Crowleyites can use all the help they can get.

What you got in mind?

well I have a large ocult library of e-books if you want any.
Pm me at [email protected]

1 Like