Books without emotional transmutation?

I find emotional transmutation very difficult, i just do not feel emotions when not directly experiencing something on my skin.
I’m too rational to be affected by something under my control.
Is there any book which not uses this tecnique?

1 Like

Search the forum for energy working books, like qigong.

2 Likes

Most modern magick books rely on emotional transmutation. I found only a few that do not:

Angelic Trance Magick by Ben Woodcroft,
Lucifer and the hidden demons by Theodore Rose.

1 Like

I do not even bother to do that, I just ask if the spirit can fulfill my goal, and that’s it. Sometimes I visualize and or try the emotional transmutation but not always, how I feel.

*I do not follow these new era pre-cut book rituals, I call forth my regular spirits and read a list of things that I want them to do, banishing, protection, empowerment, etc… Calling forth the spirit that I need to connect with. State my request, give license to depart, thanking the ones that helped me.

I call it a free flow, it feels much more organic and natural. Then being forced to do exact The right steps at the right time and being fearful of forgetting something. That left-brain approach ruins my magick. Also, it’s much easier to innovate, try something new, a new chant, a new technique, etc… Also I saw a video in which an old-school magician that knows his stuff, good guy. Said when you do a ritual from a book always add something so that you make it your magick.

But at the same time, I remember a reply from the well respected @darkestknight
In a Demons of Magick book thread.
Saying that practitioners should not change/modfy or omit any steps as it can cause stagnation in the system.
I’m paraphrasing here, you could probably get the gist of it.

Sorry for going off topic, I just try to help.

2 Likes

You seem to have a lot more experience than your intro says.

2 Likes