Books on souls

Does anyone know any books on the nature of souls? I’m trying to better understand them so I can tap into my soul’s potential.

1 Like

You need definitively the books of Embrosewyn Tazkuvel. He has very good works in getting to know about past lives and related stuff

1 Like

Oh yeah? That’s super helpful, I’ll to check them out immediately. Any in particular you reccomend?

1 Like

Dreams, Words of power, Auras he has lots

1 Like

You should also use divination yourself on the subject. Particularly through Geomancy, and Tarot. You could also use that to confirm the accuracy of any books on the subject or accuracy of certain ideas in said books. But with that said, I can’t think of any books fully dedicated to the subject.

1 Like

Geomancy, huh? I’ve been looking for a new form of divination so this suggestion actually helps in multiple ways.

2 Likes

Awesome cause Embrosewyn Tazkuvel has that too in his books on developing psychic powers. Another awesome guy who has related stuff is McNamara all on Kindle :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s really interesting since I also need to develop my abilities. Is McNamara the author’s full name?

1 Like

Sean McNamara :heart:

1 Like

Awesome, I’m already looking into all of this

1 Like