Books about summoning Undeads

I read Akhakharu Vampyre Magick by Michael W. Ford but could not find any detail information about how to summon the Undeads. Do you know books that provides that?

2 Likes

try charnel whispers or the black scriptures by the cabal they have some good necromantic info in them

I don’t recommend the one the right. In my experience, it’s heavily parasitised, and has all the problems I mention above with energy working.

The author had such health issues he left the occult and went back to Christianity, which fits with my observations. Use it if you’re very experienced, and do not trust the Akasha Subterfuge to use it as written, it’s not what it told him it was. But you can see from the test he couldn’t tell the difference between an impostor and the shade of his own father, so take the whole this as the UPG of a neophyte and trust your spidey senses on this one.

Not exactly, these entities are masks and copies of existing systems done in a way that messes people up so they think they’ve been cursed. There’s a few on here has some success off their own backs, and many more that had real issues with this current. This whole system fell to internal politics and rewritings away from the original material after the authors left, you can’t trust it.

What I do trust, is work by Sorceress Cagliastro on contacting and making relationships with the dead though blood sorcery. However it’s honest about the consequences and not for the faint of heart.
She provides options for temporary portals as well as permanent ones and I’ve had success with both.
Her methods are full occult and work with the energy without being tied into Solomonic ceremonial techniques, so they fit my worldview I guess.

1 Like

they aren’t the cabal has their own system i know for a fact bc my friends dealt with their entities teh whole issue of the cabal was bc of somnus dreadwood now he left they are reorganise themselves

1 Like

Good for your friend, but several of us have seen enough unhinged ones to be rightfully concerned.