Book study group for Carlos Castenada

Ok myself, @Raven_Maleficus, and @Aluriel are gonna do a study group for Carlos Castenada books.
The first one will be the teachings of Don Juan if anyone wants to join us this is the official sign up sheet.

Please let me know soon…as we are eager to get crackin :blush:

Thanks,

Arianna :rose:

8 Likes

I would like to join this. I just ordered my book. I’ll be ready to go by Friday.

2 Likes

I would like to join. Funny thing is that I was going to renew my amazon prime account, so perfect timing. Guess things happen for a reason. I’ll order the book when I get home in the morning.

2 Likes

Sign me up :smiley: I have the whole collection ready and waiting. Hopefully I can make more headway this time.

1 Like

Sounds good. Sign me up

2 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Please let me know by today who all is interested I want to start by tomorrow :slight_smile:

The first book will be

The teachings of Don Juan

If you don’t have book I think you can find an audio version on YouTube.

4 Likes

I should have my copy sometime Saturday, but I work overnights, so I really won’t be able to get into it until Sunday.

2 Likes

I want in, I’ll be listening to the audio book as I don’t have a copy yet.

2 Likes

We will probably give about two days to read a chapter or two and then discuss it so you should be good

3 Likes

Better be :smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to join but I’m not finding any youtube audio that is complete or not highly edited.

I’ll check amazon I guess.

2 Likes

Got my book today and read the introduction. So far, so good. Could be quite interesting.

2 Likes

It only takes like 3 books before Castaneda actually believes in the supernatural(fucking hell) :rofl: My fav so far is the Art of Dreaming, Inorganics and the Death Defier are dope.

3 Likes

I always wanted to read his books, this will be my motivation now. I’m in.

edit: I just ordered the book, it will be few days before it gets delivered but I will catch up!

3 Likes

I’ll try to get us set up as a group tomorrow …so we can start :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m backing out of this now. Instincts are kicking in.

1 Like

I cant back out of something I started …

5 Likes

I’m getting my book tomorrow and I plan to complete the book before the weekend.

1 Like

I’ll try to get this study group kicked off this weekend … I’ve been dealing with some personal stuff. So didn’t get to get this going when I first planned to.

3 Likes