Book recommendations

does anyone have any book recommendations on the goetia. Or just casting magick in general, i’m looking to invest in some books and i’d like some pointers on the most reputable books some of you guys stand behind

2 Likes

Okay, there are about a dozen different threads with book recommendations so doing a search will probably give you everything you need.

If you want to learn about the Goetia, then how about picking up a copy of the actual Goetia?

3 Likes

That thread will help you a lot …

Anything by EA Koetting, especially Baneful magick, and Kingdom of Flames.

And also books of Gallery of Magick, Gordon Winterfield, Damon Brand.They make things simple yet keep very effective,

4 Likes

i actually searched on the forum before making this and i didn’t see any that i was interested in

Thank you!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

So…you just want people to repeat themselves?

Members are only going to recommend the books they recommended in the other threads, if they deign to recommend any at all. I don’t see you getting anything different just because you didn’t “find anything you liked,” in the other threads.

I asked a question on what bookes people stand behind and or recomend.
while reading i wasn’t able to find anything but that could of been not being specific in the search, most showed hoodo books when i searched so that’s why i made this post.

1 Like