Book of smokeless fire question

So yes I know I just posted. And deleted it. It’s because I changed my mind and I apologize I’ll try not and let it happen again.

Anyway I noticed in the book there is like a very specific ritual set up. Sword ect

What if I don’t have access anymore or ability to do such things cause it says for some to summon you have to be within mountains or something. I have no means of transportation to such terrain so my question is this. Could I work with them entirely in astral projection like you can with other spirits. Astral project to an actual location that is required to summon them for example the shore line or mountains ect. Then use astral tools like a sword as it says in the book and the circle. Because I have no means of accomplishing either of these now.

It doesn’t work, at least not for me. You will make contact and despite warnings, because these are the Djinn from the Deadly Names and not at all friendly, I had a good conversation with one.

But they didn’t do the work. Imo these are not interested in being used to helping humans, you will have to force them with the full ritual if that’s what you want.

1 Like

So like legitimately force them? Seems a bit risky

Yes it’s very risky, it pisses them off and if you slip up they go for you. I didn’t piss them off so I had no issue, but I didn’t get anything done either.

Unlike Solomonic magick, there isn’t a bunch of angels playing backstop.

Ig that’s why I need the sword

Yes, the sword is a weapon, literally, you are forcing to work at the point of the sword and you may have to fight them with it. It’s not for show.

Oh damn. Maybe that’s why lucifer suggested to me it’s not safe🤣

2 Likes

He doesn’t think I’m ready. We went through that with the shadownomicon but then I guess eventually he thought I was mature enough to handle it

I haven’t really changed my view from when we talked about this here:

In case you remember that conversation. Posts 2, and also post five by MagickalStudent. It’s serious stuff.

It’s not that you’re not ready, it’s that the book itself is bad juju. It uses an outmoded approach that is old energy from the age of Pisces and no longer works as well in the Age of Aquarius, and lowers everyone’s vibrations in your entire area at a time when we’re trying to raise them.

It’s the wrong book for the wrong time. That’s why Shadrach withdrew it.
Ben Quayin should not have plagiarised it

If you want to become enlightened and raise kundalini, stay away from this kind of energy, it’s anti ascension.

Lucifer is all in on ascension, so he wouldn’t like this.

1 Like

It’s another book short still on Amazon were you call them, and works better tat tis book fast,and guaranty, I think wizard book or something ,and way cheaper

Have you personally tried it and failed to get it to work them, or are you making assumptions based on dogma?

In my experience, it’s not that it’s “useless”, in the sense that you can, and I have, contacted the entities named.

Whether they are the advertised beings, egregoric thoughtforms, or something else seeing an opportunity to step in, is secondary.

Never forget, humans are creator beings if you do want to you can make it work, and you can have plenty of interesting experiences with them.

I will tell you how this works since you need clarification…

Every single sigil in goetia, in the western esoteric tradition, etc etc was created through some kind of automatic or formulative means. You have to be a complete idiot to consider this illegitimate.

As for the clan of Taw-All’, have you researched what the words mean? Have you looked into the significance of this? Have you translated the term to find out what it signifies and what the author is trying to literate?

My guess is no - thus it is indeed not your place to judge its symbolism. Many demons in the Qliphothic tradition, for example, did not come directly from jewish sources. Much like not all concepts in the veneration of Iblis and the Shayateen need to be stripped only directly from arabic sources.

The sources are there to help realise the esoteric groundwork, not to be thumped and bumped by people who wish to usurp its foundations.

-Lotan Vovin

is it really anti ascension? like really dimming it down?