Book of Azazel

Has anyone actually done the rite from the Book of Azazel? What was it like?

3 Likes

Sorry Brother i wish i could help you, i never seen in the book, perhaps one day its going to set me back about 1,100 Australian dollars in Deluxe leather edition on ebay, thats is all that is available now, it be better than nothing.

3 Likes

@Bowling270 Ebook is really cheap. Also, there’s a free video version on the Youtube channel.

2 Likes

You can listen to the Book of Azazel on YouTube for free.

1 Like

I haven’t done the rite. but while someone else was doing the rite I went under their magick and did something else connected to it.

Azazel always seemed to have other stuff for me to do.

Though I have experienced the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Im about to do it soon

2 Likes

Im preparing for the rite

2 Likes

@Godmagus Great! Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Im going to use myself to be possesed by all 4 in the center of all 4 cardinal points

3 Likes

Sounds intense

2 Likes

I’ll be doing the the gate keeper ritual Monday night since it’s my birthday and I want to see the lake of fire so I’ll let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

Im already possesed by azazel and belial. I made possesion pacts with them both

2 Likes

Send them by best @Godmagus! They are great :+1:

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

Yeah I did this a while back, a little more intense since the nine demonic kings were there Also.

4 Likes

Try watching E.A videos of his evocations and invocations. He said in the live chat him and Timothy put subliminals in the videos so that whoever watches is involved in the rituals.

So when you do the ritual yourself you already have a connection to the spirits.

4 Likes

So i called the 4 demonic brothers last night. And felt the lake of fire run through me

2 Likes

@Godmagus That is great. I am thinking of doing the rite myself one day.

1 Like