Book of Azazel starting point

No worries, Frater A… You’re not an ass. We’re all here to learn and I’m not above that. I actually enjoy debating with you as I’m always learning. I wouldn’t be surprised if this conversation was Azazel’s doing hah. After all, he and others communicate in a large variety of ways.

I completely agree that Azazel can not give what you already have, such as Power. Indeed, we all have powers “in our pocket”. Yet I need azazel in learning how to use them. It’s like a kid finding a driver’s license in his pocket by surprise. Good for the kid but that doesn’t mean he knows how to drive a car. So yes, I’m with you on this.

Also, I have never seen Azazel as an angel; By all means, he’s anything but an angel. On the other hand though, I don’t experience him to be a demon either. Whenever I evoke him, I feel in the presence of an ancient god; of course, the same goes for a lot of demonised gods. But it is because of this feeling that I have traced him way back into history, back to the Sumerian times where he was worshipped as the god of Justice and Vengeance, and where he was called the Shining One! And you are right by the way, in saying that his description of teaching people how to use make-up, how to make swords etc… is not purely bibilical. Indeed, today I found that the same is to be found in Apocryphal books such as The Book of Enoch.
I’m aware that Sumeria is not the end of the line though. His existence can be traced way further than that but I haven’t been there yet! Some say that Azazel has been around since 80.000 years. But if that’s true, I don’t know.

Just like you I experience Azazel as an incredible teacher, the Perfect Teacher actually. For that reason I made a pact with him. So that he will teach me and keep on teaching me for the remainder of my life. Quite frankly, I don’t think that one lifetime is enough to learn everything he has to teach. I’m not gonna elaborate on what I give him in return.

You are also right about people only talking about what he can give. Yes, in a way Azazel is gentle, flexible and patient. I know this because there has been a time that I didn’t live up to the pact anymore and just did things my way. The heavens didn’t fall on my head though! No punishment, nothing. The downside of this? I didn’t evolve anymore, I stagnated and it turned out that my life all of a sudden wasn’t that pleasant anymore. That was not his doing though. He just took his hands of me and I lacked his protection and guidance.
Upon evoking him again I asked him about this and his answer was simple: “If you don’t live up to the pact, then neither will I. You’re only blocking your own ascent”. He actually came across “fatherly” if you will.

When I say that he can be harsh at times, I mean that he WILL put you to the test and more than once. He will challenge you, he will make you go through fire, he will test your trust in him, he will confront you with yourself, point out your flaws and weaknesses, burn them away if necessary… My biggest flaws that needed to be removed were some addictions such as alcohol. On those occasions he most certainly is not “gentle”! Quite the contrary,… on times where I just wanted to give up, my body all of a sudden started to react against the substances and I became ill. That’s one possible consequence of going against an entity such as Azazel! He’ll make you learn the hard way.
Yes, he will remove illusions from your life! It is he who removed all my christian indoctrinations and dogma’s. It’s with his help that I renounced that Biblical God! And in those matters there was no room for petty or compassion. He’s a great surgeon but he never uses anesthetics. After all, the major part of the work has to be done by yourself; he’s there all the way to help and to assist but you always have to go through the pain of letting things go. And that hurts! I really suffered in those periodes. But he never pampered me! And there are more to come!

I’m not going to be as arrogant in saying that I know Azazel through and through. No way! Like you say, there are so many mysteries surrounding him that most likely, most of the mysteries will remain unsolved. But is that necessary?

Anyways, yes, your post relates to my gnosis and workings with Azazel! That’s why I enjoy this conversation. Thank you. You have all my respect, brother!

P.S. I never found an answer to this question: I never looked for Azazel, it was he who came to me. He never answered me when I asked him why he came into my life. Maybe you have an idea, 'cause he won’t tell me.
There is this quite voice inside me telling me that Azazel has always been with me (that would explain a lot) and that he didn’t “come” into my life but merely revealed himself that day. But I’m having troubles believing this.

7 Likes

By the way, where can I find the video of E.A. talking to Azazel?

1 Like

If you feel ready then you should go for it.

1 Like

[quote=“Bran, post:21, topic:512”]No worries, Frater A… You’re not an ass. We’re all here to learn and I’m not above that. I actually enjoy debating with you as I’m always learning. I wouldn’t be surprised if this conversation was Azazel’s doing hah. After all, he and others communicate in a large variety of ways.

I completely agree that Azazel can not give what you already have, such as Power. Indeed, we all have powers “in our pocket”. Yet I need azazel in learning how to use them. It’s like a kid finding a driver’s license in his pocket by surprise. Good for the kid but that doesn’t mean he knows how to drive a car. So yes, I’m with you on this.

Also, I have never seen Azazel as an angel; By all means, he’s anything but an angel. On the other hand though, I don’t experience him to be a demon either. Whenever I evoke him, I feel in the presence of an ancient god; of course, the same goes for a lot of demonised gods. But it is because of this feeling that I have traced him way back into history, back to the Sumerian times where he was worshipped as the god of Justice and Vengeance, and where he was called the Shining One! And you are right by the way, in saying that his description of teaching people how to use make-up, how to make swords etc… is not purely bibilical. Indeed, today I found that the same is to be found in Apocryphal books such as The Book of Enoch.
I’m aware that Sumeria is not the end of the line though. His existence can be traced way further than that but I haven’t been there yet! Some say that Azazel has been around since 80.000 years. But if that’s true, I don’t know.

Just like you I experience Azazel as an incredible teacher, the Perfect Teacher actually. For that reason I made a pact with him. So that he will teach me and keep on teaching me for the remainder of my life. Quite frankly, I don’t think that one lifetime is enough to learn everything he has to teach. I’m not gonna elaborate on what I give him in return.

You are also right about people only talking about what he can give. Yes, in a way Azazel is gentle, flexible and patient. I know this because there has been a time that I didn’t live up to the pact anymore and just did things my way. The heavens didn’t fall on my head though! No punishment, nothing. The downside of this? I didn’t evolve anymore, I stagnated and it turned out that my life all of a sudden wasn’t that pleasant anymore. That was not his doing though. He just took his hands of me and I lacked his protection and guidance.
Upon evoking him again I asked him about this and his answer was simple: “If you don’t live up to the pact, then neither will I. You’re only blocking your own ascent”. He actually came across “fatherly” if you will.

When I say that he can be harsh at times, I mean that he WILL put you to the test and more than once. He will challenge you, he will make you go through fire, he will test your trust in him, he will confront you with yourself, point out your flaws and weaknesses, burn them away if necessary… My biggest flaws that needed to be removed were some addictions such as alcohol. On those occasions he most certainly is not “gentle”! Quite the contrary,… on times where I just wanted to give up, my body all of a sudden started to react against the substances and I became ill. That’s one possible consequence of going against an entity such as Azazel! He’ll make you learn the hard way.
Yes, he will remove illusions from your life! It is he who removed all my christian indoctrinations and dogma’s. It’s with his help that I renounced that Biblical God! And in those matters there was no room for petty or compassion. He’s a great surgeon but he never uses anesthetics. After all, the major part of the work has to be done by yourself; he’s there all the way to help and to assist but you always have to go through the pain of letting things go. And that hurts! I really suffered in those periodes. But he never pampered me! And there are more to come!

I’m not going to be as arrogant in saying that I know Azazel through and through. No way! Like you say, there are so many mysteries surrounding him that most likely, most of the mysteries will remain unsolved. But is that necessary?

Anyways, yes, your post relates to my gnosis and workings with Azazel! That’s why I enjoy this conversation. Thank you. You have all my respect, brother!

P.S. I never found an answer to this question: I never looked for Azazel, it was he who came to me. He never answered me when I asked him why he came into my life. Maybe you have an idea, 'cause he won’t tell me.
There is this quite voice inside me telling me that Azazel has always been with me (that would explain a lot) and that he didn’t “come” into my life but merely revealed himself that day. But I’m having troubles believing this.[/quote]

Thank you for your post, I really appreciate everything you had to tell me.

Azazel has been telling me for the last year+ to ditch my woman, and well, I didn’t, and suffered horribly, and learned a lot about why I brought such a harmful person in my life, and why I never wanted to do it again.

In that sense, Azazel reveals the child within.

However, if I had not told him to let her stay, she would not have.

The reason this woman destroyed my life entirely was because I asked spirit to make her stay, and I kept asking Azazel to stop trying to move her out of my life. This pissed him off, and literally made our workings very stagnant for a long time, and left me with serious consequences in my own life, that were really sad which Azazel tried to impress on me would happen. I was content to be a “good” moral person of “character” and play through the act this way.

Big fucking mistake.

Azazel showed me what I didn’t want to learn, that having these kind of morals, really only allowed someone to take advantage of me as a person, and exploit it as weakness. I got to see that all the pain, sadness, and everything I endured, was for nothing other than my own stupidity…And besides having the pieces of the life I had built for myself burning in the fire as a monument to my own stupidity, I have nothing…Except perhaps the revelation that I am a god, this person interfered with that, and perhaps because Azazel made me see this, I have felt incredibly emotionally detached about this, for loosing someone that lived in my house, I really have felt more depressed about loosing online relationships that were more important to my happiness.

Sometimes I feel like it’s just better to give spirit what they ask for, no matter how hard it seems, because what they are trying to save you from, is a creation of your own devices, that’s far worse than anything they could give you.

Sure it’s hard, but that’s my journey with black magick entirely.

And if I was to rate him vs most demons, I’d say I feel really comfortable making a pact with him.

As for your past life experience, I would like to go more in depth on my own, because you’re not the first person to say this, but the nature of your experience, and that of other’s I know who’ve engaged in pacts with Azazel, is that you have past life connection with him also. If I can explain, I don’t know if I can do it any other way than to draw on gnosis, because otherwise this is hard to explain and be believed, it’s challenging to me on some level

During a time when I Was 16-18 I was going through an insane period of personal artistry in how I would sketch and draw. During this period I’d try and open my third eye and draw random sacred symbols, and many that I have now seen through the BOA flashed through my mind many times. I am well aware this is not my first time with Azazel, however he was very content, along with many spirits, to sort of “witness” the path workings I had begun as a child.

When I was about 16, I believe that was when I first got my admission to an incredibly crazy group of batshit insane hardcore LHP magicians.

During this time, the guy leading the community, gave me a SHIT LOAD of crazy rituals and tools, the first of which I was able to call non other than the Egyptian God Set, and even though none of my senses were open, I still felt his presence, and I trembled so fierce around his presence when he came, I spilled my offering of wine on myself. I thought this was an incredibly dark being, but I have come to know him as a dark god of illumination, who always urged one to question and to discern the truth of what was happening.

This isn’t the first place, where I’ve seen a powerful group of spirits, take a group of magicians whom all had past life workings, and brought them together for a higher purpose.

If you’re seeing this now, it means spirit has “plans” for you, and something pretty fucking big is going to happen. This is more than an individual test, but tests of strength, intelligence, cunning, and such, basically that you be tested to see whether or not if you have the strength of character and ability needed to do what you’re asking for. These are directly related to spirit, and your group. There are going to be a manner of tests, it will not be one, this will become a group path working for you as gods, and it won’t stop as long as you’re here and willing to do what is required.

Set was a god who was very powerful, and perhaps forced the very forces of chaos to materialize his will and desires. He would literally send us powerful magicians to benefit us, and the events of several of the inner circle’s arrival were prophesied, and I can say that as someone who thought he accidentally stepped into that. But it was clear spirit brought me there too, to help me realize my true purpose upon this planet.

It became clear, that most of the magicians on that site, were people I already had past life workings with, and could call me out on it too, and they would have powerful revelations of past life memories, and they would be made to remember why they had came, that there was a binding purpose, and that we were in fact, family of the truest nature.

We had lived together before, many times, practiced magick, spilled blood, sweat, and tears together. Not once, but many times.

We began to remember who we were, and why we were here.

However, spirit will set in motion some crazy circumstances around your life path, that are crucial to your purpose, who you want to be, and establishing your rightful place as god, not only within, but of the world. Spirits are going to test your ability to do this as a group, and if you can be gods on earth, judging by the nature of Azazel at least, I think that’s what’s in store for you.

I will try to post or pm you details about the video soon, but I just wanted to make this post to you for posterity first.

The chosen are few, but the wand bearers many.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

6 Likes

Thank you for making a couple of things more clear to me.

For when I work with Azazel… noted… LISTEN TO THIS MUHFUKA! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That video was in the Mastering Evocation Course, perhaps video 12? I don’t remember for sure, but I do remember that it was a woman who he was speaking to Azazel through, she was partially possessed I think. At any rate, he was asking Azazel about the pact they made, and the great work he was attempting to accomplish. Azazel essentially was telling EA that he had what he needed already, and even though I don’t remember the whole discourse, I got a sense of Azazel being like, “Dude, why are you calling me about this AGAIN?”

One thing I do remember is that Azazel said something like (not a true quote coming up, but have to use quotes to relay the message best), “If I told you that the entire work was finished and that you attained all that you seek, you would still continuously chase the work.” EA gave a response along the lines of, “What does that mean”, and Azazel just left after that, the transmission was cut. I kinda felt like Azazel was face-palming as he left, because I kinda felt that sentiment like, “YOOOOO, did he really just ask that question?!” That was probably one of the best moments on the course for me, like it was a part that I personally needed to watch.

2 Likes

That video was in the Mastering Evocation Course, perhaps video 12?[/quote]

Cool, then I have it. thanks!

Funiest thing… Yesterday I stated that spirits communicate in a variety of ways.
I also said that this little voice in me tells me that Azazel has always been with me, and you, Frater A, confirmed that I probably have a pastlife connection with him.

This morning I woke up with this song in my head. A Dutch song and the chorus goes as follows: “You, I have always known you. Always, that is since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”. So finally my question is partly answered. :slight_smile:

In Dutch it’s nicer 'cause it rhymes then lol

Just wanted to share this.

[quote=“Bran, post:29, topic:512”]Funiest thing… Yesterday I stated that spirits communicate in a variety of ways.
I also said that this little voice in me tells me that Azazel has always been with me, and you, Frater A, confirmed that I probably have a pastlife connection with him.

This morning I woke up with this song in my head. A Dutch song and the chorus goes as follows: “You, I have always known you. Always, that is since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”. So finally my question is partly answered. :slight_smile:

Just wanted to share this.[/quote]

The spirits work in mysterious ways, and I’ve had plenty of music of my own that was beyond incredibly powerful to my gnosis.

Spirits are good at doing things like that, and we have powerful insights like this prophesied, and the words cut deep into our soul, and the rhythms lull us with incredible depth. Even though we don’t know the next word, it’s obvious were being told, and we’re being strung along, until the truth is fully revealed to us in the way, you would expect your soul mate to speak deeply into your heart and soul, if they were the masters of the universe themselves. And they drop those hints, right when they are needed, because that’s true magick, and true prophecy.

Prophecy is not like Mrs. Cleo the phone psychic (which some of you in my country may have called), because Prophecy calls you as the chicken is burning on the stove, it’s not something you need to call up on and ask for. It is simply delivered, and it is known, you will know what to make of it. It is given as it needs to be given, not a moment too soon, and not a moment too late.

I’m dying to hear your song, you dutch have great music, at least that’s what I remember most last time I was in your country.

You Dutch got to have everything by being the smartest of all the Europeans. And that’s why you’re the most disliked aside from the French, but they are as you say “Le Douche”, and only deserve to host another invasion, sometime preferably soon.

From what I remember about your country, you had the most amount of art, history, culture, and a intellectual defiance that runs through your culture (for lack of better terms, I think you as a Dutchman know what that really means). From what I’ve seen in my own grimores, you have quite an occult tradition of your own as well. And the intellectual defiance runs deep in ways that make Dutch people probably the most envied for other reasons than money.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:30, topic:512”][quote=“Bran, post:29, topic:512”]Funiest thing… Yesterday I stated that spirits communicate in a variety of ways.

I’m dying to hear your song, you dutch have great music, at least that’s what I remember most last time I was in your country.

You Dutch got to have everything by being the smartest of all the Europeans. And that’s why you’re the most disliked aside from the French, but they are as you say “Le Douche”, and only deserve to host another invasion, sometime preferably soon.

From what I remember about your country, you had the most amount of art, history, culture, and a intellectual defiance that runs through your culture (for lack of better terms, I think you as a Dutchman know what that really means). From what I’ve seen in my own grimores, you have quite an occult tradition of your own as well. And the intellectual defiance runs deep in ways that make Dutch people probably the most envied for other reasons than money.[/quote]

I’m from Belgium actually. The Netherlands (the Dutch) are a neighboring country. But all the things that you attribute go for Belgium as well, we’re not that different; we even understand eachothers language (Like the British understand Americans and vice versa). Untill 1830 The Dutch and the Belgian were one, untill we kicked them out. As from 1831 Belgium became independent from them and that’s when a whole new constitution was written. It was also the establishment of a new Kingdom.

Also we make the best beers, the best chocolate and we make the real French Fries lol. The French stole that from us.

Our occult traditions are mainly based on Celtic influences such as druidry, but also a lot of Odinistic influences as well as Asatru. We also host certain Orders such as The Rosicrucians (although they are German in origine), the Brussels Hellfire Club, and also a few freemason lodges, etc…
I need to add though that Blavatsky gave us quite an impressive heritage.

Personally I think that their music is better than ours.
Here’s the song you would like to hear. Enjoy!

[url=http://youtu.be/nuxemlaupBc]Rob de Nijs - Hou me vast (want ik val) - YouTube

1 Like

Belgian beer truly is the best. Sorry, Germany.

1 Like

[quote=“Bran, post:31, topic:512”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:30, topic:512”][quote=“Bran, post:29, topic:512”]Funiest thing… Yesterday I stated that spirits communicate in a variety of ways.

From what I remember about your country, you had the most amount of art, history, culture, and a intellectual defiance that runs through your culture (for lack of better terms, I think you as a Dutchman know what that really means). From what I’ve seen in my own grimores, you have quite an occult tradition of your own as well. And the intellectual defiance runs deep in ways that make Dutch people probably the most envied for other reasons than money.[/quote]

I’m from Belgium actually. The Netherlands (the Dutch) are a neighboring country. But all the things that you attribute go for Belgium as well, we’re not that different; we even understand eachothers language (Like the British understand Americans and vice versa). Untill 1830 The Dutch and the Belgian were one, untill we kicked them out. As from 1831 Belgium became independent from them and that’s when a whole new constitution was written. It was also the establishment of a new Kingdom.

Also we make the best beers, the best chocolate and we make the real French Fries lol. The French stole that from us.

Our occult traditions are mainly based on Celtic influences such as druidry, but also a lot of Odinistic influences as well as Asatru. We also host certain Orders such as The Rosicrucians (although they are German in origine), the Brussels Hellfire Club, and also a few freemason lodges, etc…
I need to add though that Blavatsky gave us quite an impressive heritage.

Personally I think that their music is better than ours.
Here’s the song you would like to hear. Enjoy!

[url=http://youtu.be/nuxemlaupBc]Rob de Nijs - Hou me vast (want ik val) - YouTube

CHIMAY!!!

1 Like

I am Dutch, and totally agree. The Belgians make the best beer in the world, hands down! Cheers!

1 Like

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to both Frater A. and Bran for giving such detailed insights into their own gnosis with the great Azazel. I have been heavily drawn to this powerful spirit for months now and I have been steadily building up the confidence to open his sigil and get a feel for his current.

The thing that stuck with me that both of you said is that you were CHOSEN by him, not the other way around. I have to say I feel the same, as there is no other spirit that I feel drawn to in this manner.

Thank you both!

1 Like

Frater A and Bran thanks for your contributions here and in other threads on Azazel. I would like to add a few things here that Azazel spoke to me about, that seem to correspond with what you’re saying:

Azazel is an interdimensional being, he in no way exists permanently here in the physical third dimension. He is a quantum spirit. I have experienced him as the cheif of the Fallen Angels. The leader who first rebelled against God and led spirits to the physical plane. A god-like figure for those of us who have chosen to leave the higher realm for a life of flesh and spirit. He awakens the God within by granting us knowledge of our true nature and our previous incarnations.

What I am saying is this. We are fallen angels, spirits joined with flesh. We are connected with Azazel in our previous incarnations and in the between. Luminous beings who have managed to take flesh bodies and shape evolution of the species for a thousand Millennia. We are driving mankind further, and are on the brink of quantum awareness. We will loose the dependence of our physical bodies in this lifetime and move our awareness into new flesh with ease. We no longer experience reality through our physical senses and body alone, but can ascend and descend Jacob’s Ladder at will.

5 Likes

Used sigils and shit but never evoked. I did try to evoke Dra’talon at the last house I was living at. My living situation makes it a bit hard to do so at the moment. I have to wait until the warm weather. ROFL[/quote]

When you open up your awareness, and sigils that are really powerful, he will make his presence known in the form of either a black satyr or a black orb. But I am not sure if he is quite the same any time I’ve seen him, and this has to do more with his nature as a particular quantum state that’s very hard to describe.

You do not need to evoke him, it is part of his nature, once you have initiated contact, he will keep appearing in your life randomly, and doing this forever, until you deepen your contact with him, this will continue eternally, until you are like him. This is one of the greatest aspects about him to those that work with him, and one of the reasons he was so reviled by the god who wants us to be blindly obedient. Azazel forced us to move beyond those mysteries, and although Azazel can give you anything related to the dark arts, I find this terribly limiting explanation of him.

Azazel can pretty much give you lots. He even taught women make up among other things. He gave us the forbidden, he taught us magick, he taught us war, he gave us knowledge, and anything relating to these things, Azazel can grant you what you ask for.

His nature is very different from other beings…Because his express purpose of creation was to give this knowledge to man, and to be a challenge to god, Lilith was attempting to poison what god had done with Adam and Eve in their “pure” line. I think this purity, is in regards to how humanity has been cleansed of true knowledge of our divinity, as hard as that may be for some of you to believe, it is sad for me to admit it myself.

But this is why Azazel will grant the sorcerer anything he asks for, it is his nature, it is his purpose. This quantum being is of truly immense power, and humanity is truly gifted to have him as such a guide. However, early on in ancient history, a lot of texts on him were outright purged, and I think this has to do with just what a powerful Promethean figure of enlightenment he was. This was the true Satan in that he challenged god by igniting a flame of divine knowledge in his head that “corrupted” or “enlightened” man.

I posted something a little more deep in the evoking the Nephilim thread about the genesis of Azazel (but I force no one to read more of my lengthy posts), but it’s really strange stuff if you don’t have experience reading ancient texts and dealing with esoteric mysteries…These are topics I don’t normally discuss, but I think nobody here is discussing the true scope of Azazel or what he’s trying to help us accomplish. He’s trying to make us gods, and he’s a godlike quantum being who is permanently bound to our soul and helping us the moment we open that sigil.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]
Frater hey thanks for the post about how Azazel appears a couple of days ago I saw black orbs while I was in my kitchenette (I have been trying to evoke in my chamber) I was with my son when I saw them and told him what I saw, anyways it’s like you confirmed some things for me.

3 Likes

Popping awake this morning at the ungodly hour of 7am, I had a GREAT IDEA to listen to the Book of Azazel while baby slept. Since she was up most of the night, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t initially MY great idea to lose sleep. So, I picked up around the 2hr 13min mark. Its been super slow going on this one because I’m not particularly auditory.

Chapter 5 - And then! I not only heard the words, but they finally penetrated my thickness (probably the theta-ness of just awakening). Nearly every time my evocations hit a level of exhaustion, I knock off. But this time, hearing the words “give in to the exhaustion” clicked and I had the memory/impression of exactly what it should feel like. When I was alone birthing, there came a point where I knew I couldn’t go on mentally; 3 hours of powerfully increasing pressure waves and I hit my limit. So. I stopped. Turned off the thinking/judging. And all I did was breathe and relax into the exhaustion as my body did its thing. My mind just floated between awareness and eternity until the final emergence. Hah! Now, I can move that certainty of power and whatnot into my next evocation. I’m so damned excited!

8 Likes

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:2, topic:512”]I do not think that’s a bad idea in the least. It’s not the rout I took, but it’s as good of a beginning as any. I did an evocation to Azazel using the method and sigil found in Evoking Eternity. This was a few weeks prior to purchasing the BOA. I also called the name of Azazel loudly and in my meditation and ritual chamber weeks before the evocation. Once I got the BOA I used the Song of Azazel (pg.26) as a daily chant. Also use the Grand Invocation “Alash tad, Alash tal, Ashtu” as a chant. Do it often and enter theta/gamma sync. I did those things daily while reading the book. Then I constructed the COP and did my second evocation to Azazel. The system in the book works wonderfully, and I have been using the book for several months. Anyway, hope this helps you a bit with your question.

ZachD555[/quote]

2 Likes

Wow…this is spot on with my experience…especially him seeking me out…great stuff

4 Likes