Book of Azazel starting point

A newbie question
Is it best to begin the system by opening a sigil for Azazel and attempting a divination?
Thanks in advance

6 Likes

I do not think that’s a bad idea in the least. It’s not the rout I took, but it’s as good of a beginning as any. I did an evocation to Azazel using the method and sigil found in Evoking Eternity. This was a few weeks prior to purchasing the BOA. I also called the name of Azazel loudly and in my meditation and ritual chamber weeks before the evocation. Once I got the BOA I used the Song of Azazel (pg.26) as a daily chant. Also use the Grand Invocation “Alash tad, Alash tal, Ashtu” as a chant. Do it often and enter theta/gamma sync. I did those things daily while reading the book. Then I constructed the COP and did my second evocation to Azazel. The system in the book works wonderfully, and I have been using the book for several months. Anyway, hope this helps you a bit with your question.

ZachD555

7 Likes

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:2, topic:512”]I do not think that’s a bad idea in the least. It’s not the rout I took, but it’s as good of a beginning as any. I did an evocation to Azazel using the method and sigil found in Evoking Eternity. This was a few weeks prior to purchasing the BOA. I also called the name of Azazel loudly and in my meditation and ritual chamber weeks before the evocation. Once I got the BOA I used the Song of Azazel (pg.26) as a daily chant. Also use the Grand Invocation “Alash tad, Alash tal, Ashtu” as a chant. Do it often and enter theta/gamma sync. I did those things daily while reading the book. Then I constructed the COP and did my second evocation to Azazel. The system in the book works wonderfully, and I have been using the book for several months. Anyway, hope this helps you a bit with your question.

ZachD555[/quote]

So Azazel is a good Starter demon? What can I learn from him?

G

1 Like

Azazel can teach you all about the Black Arts for starters. And he’s an incredible guide on your way to godhood. If that’s what you want of course.
I have been in a pact with him for almost two years now, and up untill now I have no regrets.

Mind you, his lessons can be harsh! There’s no room for petty or compasion but even then he’ll see you through, if you keep confiding in him. After all, he’s also bound to the pact.

5 Likes

[quote=“Bran, post:4, topic:512”]Azazel can teach you all about the Black Arts for starters. And he’s an incredible guide on your way to godhood. If that’s what you want of course.
I have been in a pact with him for almost two years now, and up untill now I have no regrets.

Mind you, his lessons can be harsh! There’s no room for petty or compasion but even then he’ll see you through, if you keep confiding in him. After all, he’s also bound to the pact.[/quote]

Azazel sounds like a total badass!!!

2 Likes

He sure is! Never evoked him, bro?

1 Like

Used sigils and shit but never evoked. I did try to evoke Dra’talon at the last house I was living at. My living situation makes it a bit hard to do so at the moment. I have to wait until the warm weather. ROFL

2 Likes

Used sigils and shit but never evoked. I did try to evoke Dra’talon at the last house I was living at. My living situation makes it a bit hard to do so at the moment. I have to wait until the warm weather. ROFL[/quote]

When you open up your awareness, and sigils that are really powerful, he will make his presence known in the form of either a black satyr or a black orb. But I am not sure if he is quite the same any time I’ve seen him, and this has to do more with his nature as a particular quantum state that’s very hard to describe.

You do not need to evoke him, it is part of his nature, once you have initiated contact, he will keep appearing in your life randomly, and doing this forever, until you deepen your contact with him, this will continue eternally, until you are like him. This is one of the greatest aspects about him to those that work with him, and one of the reasons he was so reviled by the god who wants us to be blindly obedient. Azazel forced us to move beyond those mysteries, and although Azazel can give you anything related to the dark arts, I find this terribly limiting explanation of him.

Azazel can pretty much give you lots. He even taught women make up among other things. He gave us the forbidden, he taught us magick, he taught us war, he gave us knowledge, and anything relating to these things, Azazel can grant you what you ask for.

His nature is very different from other beings…Because his express purpose of creation was to give this knowledge to man, and to be a challenge to god, Lilith was attempting to poison what god had done with Adam and Eve in their “pure” line. I think this purity, is in regards to how humanity has been cleansed of true knowledge of our divinity, as hard as that may be for some of you to believe, it is sad for me to admit it myself.

But this is why Azazel will grant the sorcerer anything he asks for, it is his nature, it is his purpose. This quantum being is of truly immense power, and humanity is truly gifted to have him as such a guide. However, early on in ancient history, a lot of texts on him were outright purged, and I think this has to do with just what a powerful Promethean figure of enlightenment he was. This was the true Satan in that he challenged god by igniting a flame of divine knowledge in his head that “corrupted” or “enlightened” man.

I posted something a little more deep in the evoking the Nephilim thread about the genesis of Azazel (but I force no one to read more of my lengthy posts), but it’s really strange stuff if you don’t have experience reading ancient texts and dealing with esoteric mysteries…These are topics I don’t normally discuss, but I think nobody here is discussing the true scope of Azazel or what he’s trying to help us accomplish. He’s trying to make us gods, and he’s a godlike quantum being who is permanently bound to our soul and helping us the moment we open that sigil.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

17 Likes

Used sigils and shit but never evoked. I did try to evoke Dra’talon at the last house I was living at. My living situation makes it a bit hard to do so at the moment. I have to wait until the warm weather. ROFL[/quote]

. Azazel forced us to move beyond those mysteries, and although Azazel can give you anything related to the dark arts, I find this terribly limiting explanation of him.

Azazel can pretty much give you lots. He even taught women make up among other things. He gave us the forbidden, he taught us magick, he taught us war, he gave us knowledge, and anything relating to these things, Azazel can grant you what you ask for.

His nature is very different from other beings…Because his express purpose of creation was to give this knowledge to man, and to be a challenge to god, Lilith was attempting to poison what god had done with Adam and Eve in their “pure” line. I think this purity, is in regards to how humanity has been cleansed of true knowledge of our divinity, as hard as that may be for some of you to believe, it is sad for me to admit it myself.

But this is why Azazel will grant the sorcerer anything he asks for, it is his nature, it is his purpose. This quantum being is of truly immense power, and humanity is truly gifted to have him as such a guide. However, early on in ancient history, a lot of texts on him were outright purged, and I think this has to do with just what a powerful Promethean figure of enlightenment he was. This was the true Satan in that he challenged god by igniting a flame of divine knowledge in his head that “corrupted” or “enlightened” man.[/quote]

I agree to a certain level with your reaction but I have to add that I deliberately avoid the Biblical part about the make-up, weapons etc… Why? Because I don’t take the Bible as the full truth. I rather take this description as metaphorical.
Also, Azazel doesn’t just give you “anything related to the dark arts”.
No sir, that’s not what I said: he teaches you how to do it yourself untill you can do it whitout his help. He doesn’t just grant you what you wish for (I refer to my lenghty pact with him, meaning that I had a whole lot of conversations with him) because I have also seen that he refused certain stuff to me, on account of being too lazy. After all, he’s not a vending machine!
If he would give you just anything, how then will you ascend to godhood? By being a spoiled brat? Having every desire granted would be too easy. Even in that Bible that you reffer to, it is said that he “taught” people how to do it themselves! What he will give you though is the knowledge and the means to create whatever you feel like creating.
Imo, giving you what you want and teaching you how to become a god is a huge contradiction.

In short, my explanation wasn’t “terribly limited”, it was a resume of the main subject (Mainly because I don’t like to write long essays on here).

I actually said it all by stating that he’s an incredible guide to your godhood. You don’t become a god by being granted all your desires. You need to do the work yourself, and in that he’s a sublime teacher.

I respect your view on the matter but I speak from experience… I’m his student since almost 2 years now.
Also, things don’t have to be academical in order to fully grasp the matter.
:wink:

Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:8, topic:512”]When you open up your awareness, and sigils that are really powerful, he will make his presence known in the form of either a black satyr or a black orb. …

You do not need to evoke him, it is part of his nature, once you have initiated contact, he will keep appearing in your life randomly, and doing this forever…[/quote]

What fascinates me is this is EXACTLY how he looked to me, and no I didn’t evoke him - he came to tell me something personal. He was jet black, all over: face, hair, and clothes. Is this a common experience?

4 Likes

What fascinates me is this is EXACTLY how he looked to me, and no I didn’t evoke him - he came to tell me something personal. He was jet black, all over: face, hair, and clothes. Is this a common experience?

[/quote]
Haha, yes, the first time I saw him he looked as if he was completely obsidian. But he can take on many formn depending on who you are, I guess. Living up to your expectations maybe?

3 Likes

Haha, yes, the first time I saw him he looked as if he was completely obsidian. But he can take on many formn depending on who you are, I guess. Living up to your expectations maybe?
[/quote]

When I was having a hard time and called out to him for help… I was helped but also learned an important lesson along the way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, yes, the first time I saw him he looked as if he was completely obsidian. But he can take on many formn depending on who you are, I guess. Living up to your expectations maybe?[/quote]

When I was having a hard time and called out to him for help… I was helped but also learned an important lesson along the way! :slight_smile:
[/quote][quote=“bodomite, post:12, topic:512”][quote=“Bran, post:11, topic:512”]What fascinates me is this is EXACTLY how he looked to me, and no I didn’t evoke him - he came to tell me something personal. He was jet black, all over: face, hair, and clothes. Is this a common experience?[/quote]
Haha, yes, the first time I saw him he looked as if he was completely obsidian. But he can take on many formn depending on who you are, I guess. Living up to your expectations maybe?[/quote]

[/quote]

Please enlighten us!

3 Likes

Okay! :slight_smile:
Well My ex got us kicked out of our house because shes nuts. I called out and my parents took both of us in!! That was VERY unexpected!! When this happened it was okay to begin with until she began to take out credit in my name and tried to get me to buy a house after taking out 4000$ worth of credit. Then tried to force me to buy a house while in that much debt! I learned a lesson to NEVER bend over backwards or give money to anyone that is not my family. I am recovering and I was going to buy a house this year. But my plans have been moved to next year because of this. Lesson learned… the HARD WAY. Kicked her bitch ass out REALLY QUICK when she tried to force me into something that was going to end me financially.

2 Likes

This was a repeat of a lesson I did not learn with my previous ex that refused to get a job and wanted me to pay for EVERYTHING. This was even more hard then the last lesson.

2 Likes

Good on you!

1 Like

Thx bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did some work with Azazel last year, and at a certain point, he gave me some homework, with explicit instructions not to summon him again until I had completed this homework.

Now here I am a year later, my work has been accomplished, and Im communing with him again. This time, things are different…he’s not causing miracles or anything like that…his main concern seems to be taking me out of “Little bitch mode” and cultivating an unrelenting force within me. Training me to stop acting like a victim when the smallest inconvenience occurs, and how to utilize these happenings for my benefit. It sounds kinda lame, but in many ways Ive come to view Azazel as a father figure.

His appearance has changed as well…he used to appear to me as either the orb or the satyr, but now he’s just a black fog with wisps of metallic royal blue floating throughout. Has anyone else seen this?

8 Likes

. Azazel forced us to move beyond those mysteries, and although Azazel can give you anything related to the dark arts, I find this terribly limiting explanation of him.

But this is why Azazel will grant the sorcerer anything he asks for, it is his nature, it is his purpose. This quantum being is of truly immense power, and humanity is truly gifted to have him as such a guide. However, early on in ancient history, a lot of texts on him were outright purged, and I think this has to do with just what a powerful Promethean figure of enlightenment he was. This was the true Satan in that he challenged god by igniting a flame of divine knowledge in his head that “corrupted” or “enlightened” man.[/quote]

I agree to a certain level with your reaction but I have to add that I deliberately avoid the Biblical part about the make-up, weapons etc… Why? Because I don’t take the Bible as the full truth. I rather take this description as metaphorical.[/quote]

I agree about the metaphor, but I don’t really see that for how it is presented, because spirit has shown me otherwise.

If I was to be honest, those two areas in particular can be looked at as two deeper manifestations of dark “forbidden” knowledge that man was never intended to have.

Azazel was known to help women and even men with seduction, an “amorous” magickal art. He’s also not the only spirit to teach the art of warfare, but I’m not trying to argue semantics, I will give you those points because perhaps I presented them badly.

I find most of the descriptions of most spirits, to have a quantum nature that encompasses the nature of the activity presented, and all other activities that relate to the firmament.

I would say, I quoted the Apocryphal descriptions rather than biblical ones, as they are not in the bible. The descriptions I gave of him, came largely from the book of Giants. And if you simply look at these as a reference the way occultists do in asking for powers related to the firmament, the bizarre creatures of the sphere of influence that manifest themselves in reaction to your evocation of that spirit, are simply indications of the grand, and more universal nature of spirits at play that few give them credit for.

Sorry to use the reference, it’s just a greater tool to encompass how I look at the gifts this, or any spirit can bestow.

Also, Azazel doesn't just give you "anything related to the dark arts". No sir, that's not what I said: he teaches you how to do it yourself untill you can do it whitout his help. He doesn't just grant you what you wish for

I don’t usually like to make posts this long, but I’m going to do it to clear up some finer points, because I see a lot of people who talk to Azazel like he’s a “vending machine”, so I will expand, and clarify what I meant about Azazel and how I’ve come to know his nature.

As you can tell I only repeated that, but I illustrated by my use of language that Azazel is happy to “teach” or “give knowledge” of any of these subjects of man. And as much as some want to claim that he can’t necessarily give you power, I think if we look at Azazel’s reaction with Eric in the videos, we can see there’s something pretty revealing about his nature.

Forgive me for using this example, because I really don’t want to start a fight over what I’m about to say. I’m merely trying to use an example people here will understand. And I use it because I think a good deal of people have seen the various videos published on E.A. where he talks to Azazel at this point…

If I remember correctly, the gist of what he told E.A. was that he was chasing powers he already had. This is part of his way of talking, and seems to me that he is simply letting E.A. know he cannot deliver powers to E.A. which are already in his possession, he can only illuminate him into the awareness of his own divinity which he already possesses.

Azazel is basically trying to tell him in his own profound way “Eric if you want power, check your pockets yo, you already got it” In fact, we can argue that Azazel does not need to give Eric, or anyone else for that matter any sort of, “Divine Power”, he simply needs to give them knowledge to realize their power is divine and godly already.

Azazel doesn’t give power, he awakens one to one’s own power within.

In my experience, I have found Azazel likes to illustrate you already have the power as you are innately a godly being, but you simply have forgotten that you are god. Azazel initiates you into this knowledge, by smashing the illusions you have set up for yourself in your life that hold you back from this realization, and only when one takes this to true extremes, can they be liberated from how they have BOUND themselves from their own godhood. Azazel frees you from your own attachments to the ignorance of your divinity. By contacting Azazel, the sorcerer should be expecting to have the illusions that keep you from realizing one’s godhood, to be crushed violently. This is why some call him severe, but know that he is still far less volatile and dark than many spirits whom we would also call “severe”.

Like, spirits of Vodoun.

FOR EXAMPLE: I can personally say, I enjoy working with Azazel to an extreme degree, and would only call on “more powerful” spirits like the Loa, if it was something absolutely necessary to their nature. I don’t ever talk about my experiences with Vodoun publicly, but to illustrate a greater point I will for the first time do that, and perhaps for the ONLY TIME I will post about it. The last time I called Legba to the cross roads, death and dying was occurring, and I felt needed to call a guardian of the crossroads, to escort and protect these souls through their death, which without Legba, would have been traumatic, lonely, and a terrible sadness beyond what words can describe. For this ritual, I had to call out to Legba in the middle of the ghetto, with people witnessing what I was doing. This ritual involved me dragging the said dying into an intersection and giant trails of blood, even making drawings in it, and having to cry in front of a very alarmed ghetto cop so I didn’t go to jail. I took the risk of working without my initiation and being destroyed to send them off at all. But I felt I had to do something, or it would hang on my soul painfully forever knowing I am a sorcerer, and I have unlimited power, and did nothing but watch something so horrible. I stepped into that intersection and claimed my rightful destiny as a magician and a sorcerer, and I CALLED OUT TO SPIRIT in front of watchful eyes as people around me CALLED THE COPS. I think some people may have thought I was even doing a sacrifice. The spirits could have destroyed me, and struck me down like a fly. I could have easily been arrested for what I was doing as well. Luckily spirit had mercy on my soul, perhaps because I treated this act with the extreme reverence and devotion required, otherwise I would not be here at all. I’m lucky I did what I knew was required, or that I did was told to me to be necessary by spirit, no matter how incredibly dangerous that was, and I had to simply accept that spirit would move mountains to make sure the ritual would be successful, or that I would be COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FUCKED!!! I could not call Azazel for that, because he is simply not a gate keeper, but I’d be hesitant to call Legba for other any ritual, as he and other Loa have a way of teaching you a lesson by completely altering your life in pretty traumatizing ways. Especially if we are to compare them with Azazel. Or any other gate keeper in Western systems of magic like Hecate. I don’t have to worry about being destroyed by Azazel every time I work with him, or if perhaps I do not show the utmost reverence and respect at every ritual, doing extreme and exacting things for them if called to. My ritual before that with Legba took a turn for the worst after a few decisions that were incredibly dangerous, and merely the ritual to stop my own destruction left me with physical/occult injury!!! This is why I was wary of ever calling him again, because I know exactly how fucking dangerous it can be!!! Especially because this spirit already tried to destroy me, but he was the only gate keeper I had worked with previously, and I summoned him out of COMPLETE NECESSITY for the work at hand. Perhaps this was why he was so gracious and forgiving this time.

Legba makes you jump into the fire to prove to him you truly don’t give a fuck about getting burned. You prove your worth with extreme submission and devotion.

I don’t have a single working with Azazel where I was put in a situation where I needed to do ritual like that, or ever felt like I was in that much spiritual or physical danger, in fact, when I was in the most amounts of either of these, the presence of Azazel has proven a great and furious protector, especially with the aid of his nethers.

In my experience Azazel has been very helpful in moving anything out of my life that didn’t help me achieve godhood, and would remove or destroy obstacles in the path to this realization that I am god.

If you ask to have your illusions destroyed and you cling to them, it is you who will be destroyed. However if you free yourself with the faith that such a being will help you, he will show you how adept he is at freeing you from the shackles of self imposed slavery and ignorance.

I am by no means the greatest expert with this spirit, I have not made a pact with him yet but I plan to.

In my experience with him, he has been a very incredible teacher, who does whatever needs to be done, and the book of giants is very revealing to those who claim he’s so “gentle” because “he was an angel first” such comments are fully put into context if one can simply interpret them in their underlying Apocryphal texts. I feel like many people hear comments like this all the time, that are helpful, but show how limited the ancient knowledge of Azazel is, that explains why he may appear or feel very angelic and gentle. He is by no means an angel, and was not one first, so this is why I seek to provide historical proof, to substantiate some of the claims I make about the greater nature of this spirit, especially in relation to my own gnosis, as this is what the whole quest of my massive study of history over the last several years was entirely to find out. I’m wasn’t interested to just read, I wanted to practice with this being and others, and find out which writers were simply “full of shit” and which ones could actually be trusted. There are so many conflicting accounts of the nature of certain spirits, that can be completely chalked up to how they have been bastardized and “demonized” by religion.

And the manner in which I achieved this endeavor, had some pretty shocking turns for me that illuminated the nature of who I had called to help me, and gave me a lot more faith and understanding in working with them.

I also went through, and cut out a huge amount of bullshit and coded scriptures that had many secret meanings, out of the text and explained their greater meaning in a vastly simplified context. The end result is we are left with several highly profound esoteric mysteries about a profoundly powerful being. This draws a lot of people to be pissed off at me, but those who work with Azazel know he is a quantum being who makes no illusions about the fact he is not only non objective, but that the way he appears, depends on who’s observing him. So in that sense, my own gnosis may in fact be different from others.

The mystery has only deepened in my mind, and part of the idea of having this pact at this point, would be to have Azazel reveal his true essence and history to me. Because frankly, if nobody else knows the rest, I would gladly jump into the mouth of hell itself, if entering proved to illuminate such mysteries for me.

On my path there, I endeavor to understand any truth set before me that helps me understand the nature of Azazel, and the depth of his mysteries.

I’m not trying to debate you or be an ass to anyone,
Merely to clarify my own gnosis and study,

I present nothing more than my own research and experience with Azazel himself, as part of a much bigger quest, to figure out and to know a being whom terribly little is left written.

I’m posting all this because I’m interested in knowing if you feel this relates to your own gnosis with him because you have a pact, and a depth of working with this spirit that few have accomplished.

Thank you for your time,
-Frater Apotheosis

Edit: mostly grammatical, sorry.

6 Likes

Frater A,

I’m not going to quote all that for brevity’s sake, but I just wanted to let you know how timely your post was in relation to some things I’ve been working through tonight.

I’ve been working with Azazel on and off since he first appeared to me at my job last summer. Although I can hear him more clearly then most spirits I work with, and he is usually nearby, I’ve been feeling our working relationship isn’t exactly what I hoped it would be. Just tonight I realized this is because I’ve been very guarded with him, frankly I just attribute this to how other people talk about him, so there’s been some subconscious fear going on.

So it goes without saying that I’ve been wondering if he was a spirit I could risk being 100% honest with, and I saw your post and knew I had my answer. Thank you for sharing, I feel my working tonight will benefit greatly due to this. Wish I could like this twice!

3 Likes