BOOK OF AZAZEL: Evocation Questions & Comments

Greetings All,

I’ve decided to work with Salas’ash. Since this will be my first evocation out of BoA, and after doing my due diligence this guy just feels right for me, and I believe this spirit won’t be too hot!

Can any other more experienced practitioners answer the following?

1. How does Salas’ash appear when evoked? Koetting does not give any descriptions.

2. Hour & Days: I’ve noticed in BoA (and in EE if I recall), that their are no hours & days given when to evoke. Can I just go for it or am I missing something here?

3. LBRP alternative: I like the Cabalistic Cross & LBRP just for a centering exercise devoid of doing these exercises to rid the temple area of any “evil”. With that being said, have any of you used The Grand Invocation of the Pact for anything other than in Evocation? If so, would you mind sharing with me?

The reason I’m asking is, I like to do the LBRP prior to my meditation practice. Whence in meditation, there is usually a place where I do invoke energy into my body, but, sometimes I get bored with the LBRP. I’d like to bring energy into my meditation space then into my body. Thoughts?

Mate - I dont know what others would advise - but…

Highly recommend doing a THING with openning gateways etc without being able to banish - and Exorcise an Area.

You could be lucky and pick a ‘good time’ by instinct - or have created more problems than ever by evoking…

Thank fully most people are useless and incapable of evoking with no skill or surrounded by forces to offset the effects.

I am one of the many who REALLY are looking forward to this EVOCATION program.

Having typed the above - I welcome any who can share in all honesty:

• their successes with Evocation
  • their previous work prior to Evoking (have they been steeped in a current that has afforded them protection? from the astral filth and restless sprits)
  • their recommendations for dealing with any issues regarding evocation.

I know that EA has published in Evoking Eternity the mantra and exorcism that ‘works’ and adds that it has to do with internal potency and power that overflows into the words… and this is a part of Omnipotence…

Hey - Armchair Magus here - but that is not from gutlessness - just a true sense of what the hell could really go wrong… that isnt fear - the saying goes - propper preperation prevents piss poor performance - THE 5 P’s.