Bond with a demon

I found a guy in bonanza who claimed to bond me with a demon queen. I paid him for that. After the rituals nothing happened . He then told me that the demon queen was blocked by a ancestral spirit or other gods that were protecting me. is he telling the truth or it is just a scam?

It’s hard to say. But my general rule is to not pay for magical services. Books, incense, crystals, alter supplies, oils, potential talismans, yes. But not services. I do however break that rule for the highly occasional fortune teller. But that’s more for fun and I don’t always like what I hear.

4 Likes

in this site also they offer such services. what do you think about those?

Like I said, I just don’t. I feel like I should do them myself.

where to learn ?

it indeed sounds true, there are gods who can protect you, so that may very well be true. I also want to bond with Bune, the demon queen.

Many people claim they can bond you with a demon “queen” but they can never tell where said queen comes from and it’s always ironic how all of them can give you demon queens kings highborns and whatever other mess they pull up.

Never pay for such things. A entity in a status such as Queen is highly unlikely to let themselves be bonded to someone by 3rd party means.

2 Likes

It’s like money rituals. If the Money ritual worked, the people selling them would not need to sell them. They would make money from the ritual, and, not tell us.
I have taken my chances with services for Demons, and Loa. Not sure if anything happened. Which means possibly, nothing happened.

It could possibly be true…it could also be a way for them to get you to spend more money on some of their other services or rituals to help the spirit bond with you. Typical scam.

I’m not saying you were scammed…I’m just saying it’s possible.

You have the capabilities to do your own work, just put in the time and energy to do it and you won’t need to pay for any services.

To me personally I feel like he scammed you but I could be wrong… There are plenty of people on this forum that have bonded with said demon Queens/Kings. If you look around on here you can find the information to do so yourself and then just knowing that you did the ritual and put in that extra work for it you’ll feel more fulfilled and satisfied with the bonding at least that’s how I do about any said spell ,ritual, and or ceremony I’m apart of. Just take your time with either way you choose to go and do your homework. Good luck on your bonding…