Bohemian Grove , Playground of the Elites

Bohemian Grove in California is attended by the most powerful men in the world, where they take part in many occult rituals like the Cremation of Care, which mimics human sacrifice.

What I want to know is, what system are they using because it obviously works?

Any thoughts and names of associated texts too?

Thats something noone is going to tell you even after a tour. Theyd have to know you for a while and there are no texts out there.

didn’t they recently remove the molech altar and replace with a Buddha?

I so highly doubt it- if they did it would be because they knew they were going to be spied on and wanted to throw a headspin. I like the rituals they do- pretty cool, not too sure how one gets moloch from the owl though- I thought the owl was for athena; could be wrong though. As it is, I think the entire Moloch issue is likely way yellow journalistically misrepresnted- would be really great to see some actual ancient documents from 'Molochians" explaining moloch from their point of view

1 Like

the owl is the idol for false wisdom. also another symbol of Lilith

I got it backwards, it used to be a Buddha (year 1890)

I looked that up, thanks for the tip!

The ceremony involves the poling across a lake of a small boat containing an effigy of Care (called "Dull Care"). Dark, hooded figures receive from the ferryman the effigy which is placed on an altar, and, at the end of the ceremony, set on fire. This "cremation" symbolizes that members are banishing the "dull cares" of conscience. At the time the script was developed, the primary meaning of the word 'care' (< O.E. cearu, "anxiety, anguish") was synonymous with 'worry', having more negative connotations than in modern times when it tends to be associated more positively with compassion.

… [Alex]Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an “ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony”.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

That looks like it’s designed to free the heart of the kind of stuff that weighs it down on the scale when compared to Ma’at’s feather; the “searching and fearless moral inventory,” followed by amends, often symbolic, people in 12-step movements do; the TV show My Name Is Earl (which got criticised for Scientologist themes, but I love it) - to me, it seems like something really cool, because it’s also similar to something I did as I was getting into the LHP philosophy.

They do it yearly then? Sounds like something for the calendar - screw “New Year’s Resolutions” (aka a downpayment on the February blues, and a nagging sense of failure for life) and bring it on! :wink:

Im not a member and I wont really go into it, but I did cross paths with a member once, and the Owl isnt Molech at all. Just a hint for you guys :slight_smile:

Lilith? I thought it was a bull though, not an owl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM

It sounds like they have a pre-recorded actor, voicing the words of the ceremony. Interesting stuff, it sort of comes off as a movie, indiana jones or disneyland version theme park type ceremony. Doesn’t mean it isn’t real though. Perhaps softened for the newer members. And a sacrifice is a sacrifice even if it’s a body made of kindling. They are clearly giving offerings to a spirit, I wonder which one. That molech business may be to throw people off. I’ve seen photos of the inside of the owl statue, like a disneyland prop it has a room inside of it for all the special effects, lighting, sound, etc.

Your anonymous here, just tell me a fable that hides it, only the adepts would be able to translate , the ignorant masses chose their path we have ours, the greatest magicians in history, Vishnu , Buddha, Zoroaster, Jesus, weren’t blue bloods, just common folk like us.

Your oath has no real consequence

1 Like

I just want to know what system they are using because obviously it works but i answered my own question, by researching the Cremation of Care , i’ll do the detective work myself, i just assumed with all the talk on here of "death of occultism " as in , the so called "upper classes " hoarding the knowledge for themselves and us as a community ,disseminating the knowledge to each other and the masses, sad that some still won’t share what little if any , they know.

Even if you were to spell out the mysteries and unveil them to the ignorant , as Crowley wrote " they hide themselves pretty well anyway " . One needs to be tuned right .

The ceremony involves the poling across a lake of a small boat containing an effigy of Care (called "Dull Care"). Dark, hooded figures receive from the ferryman the effigy which is placed on an altar, and, at the end of the ceremony, set on fire. This "cremation" symbolizes that members are banishing the "dull cares" of conscience. At the time the script was developed, the primary meaning of the word 'care' (< O.E. cearu, "anxiety, anguish") was synonymous with 'worry', having more negative connotations than in modern times when it tends to be associated more positively with compassion.

… [Alex]Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an “ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony”.

That looks like it’s designed to free the heart of the kind of stuff that weighs it down on the scale when compared to Ma’at’s feather; the “searching and fearless moral inventory,” followed by amends, often symbolic, people in 12-step movements do; the TV show My Name Is Earl (which got criticised for Scientologist themes, but I love it) - to me, it seems like something really cool, because it’s also similar to something I did as I was getting into the LHP philosophy.

They do it yearly then? Sounds like something for the calendar - screw “New Year’s Resolutions” (aka a downpayment on the February blues, and a nagging sense of failure for life) and bring it on! ;)[/quote]

No problem, that’s the whole point of this forum though, we all share what we learn on this journey and benefit likewise. i didn’t even think to look deeper into the ritual , doh like .

I just want to know what system they are using because obviously it works but i answered my own question, by researching the Cremation of Care , i’ll do the detective work myself, i just assumed with all the talk on here of "death of occultism " as in , the so called "upper classes " hoarding the knowledge for themselves and us as a community ,disseminating the knowledge to each other and the masses, sad that some still won’t share what little if any , they know.

Even if you were to spell out the mysteries and unveil them to the ignorant , as Crowley wrote " they hide themselves pretty well anyway " . One needs to be tuned right .[/quote]

Very true. Most in those groups are pretty arrogant as it is. Like the old jesters club in Masonry. And they have an odd way of keeping hidden in broad daylight, but honestly its not what you think. There are other groups out there I respect more than what Ive encountered in the ‘elite’. If you really wanna figure it out dont go by the conspiracy articles online ir on youtube, some of that shit just makes me lmao.

Your getting warmer but not quite there.

Seriously?

Oh well, me and my secret knowledge say we’re all living on the back of a giant space bunny and the way to ultimate power and happiness is to find its ears and climb inside, but I’m not going to share how or anything, coz that’s between me and my invisible friends… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

took me long enough to get to this. I never could understand how freeing oneself from Cares, Worries painful mundanity is a bad thing. crap- all the bs about jesus dying for sins etc- and then taking communion is the very same effect though a differant MO. I am glad whatshisnuts is trying to reveal what they do
the more he brings outs- the better I like what they do. sans planning wars, depressions etc. the rituals are quite enobling

They do it yearly then? Sounds like something for the calendar - screw “New Year’s Resolutions” (aka a downpayment on the February blues, and a nagging sense of failure for life) and bring it on! ;)[/quote]

[quote author=defectron link=topic=5627.msg63913#msg63913 date=1433733242]

[/
The bull represents the golden calf, according to Isis Unveiled.

[/
The bull represents the golden calf, according to Isis Unveiled.[/quote][/quote]

I don’t know where anyone is getting a bull from, the statue in the grove is an owl.

[/
The bull represents the golden calf, according to Isis Unveiled.[/quote][/quote]

I don’t know where anyone is getting a bull from, the statue in the grove is an owl.[/quote]

Sorry someone said bull and I read in H P Blavsky s book , the lamb , calf or bull represent the Golden Calf from Biblical texts .

I heard abour the Owl being from Fremasonry, I forgot it’s meaning.

If its Masonic its meaning wont be accessible period to anyone who is not a MM. Otherwise whats the point of having a Tiler at the door and grips and cool fist bumps? Jk lol, no but seriously its not something youre ginna find in sime old dusty book or online. Its really not that hard to decipher, everyone just makes it more complicated and confusing on their own :slight_smile: Love it!