Bohemian Grove And Moloch

Quick question - maybe this will even develop into a full discussion.
Has anybody gone out of their way to try to summon Moloch (the owl god/demon they make sacrifices to in the bohemian grove rituals)
Also - how much do you guys know about the goings on at BG?
Due to it’s obvious occult nature - I’m wondering how legit the rituals are that they perform. As the conspiracy theory goes, Moloch is the base power that gives world leaders their seats.
Being magicians ourselves - sure we all share similar disgust with the moron dipshits that have found their way into political power - why don’t we see what Azazel and his subordinates can do - either with or about Moloch’s supposed power.
Might be some otherwise untapped potential just sitting there.

Yes, defeating those in power is sort of a long term goal I have. I often wondered about why it is that no one magicaly inclined has tried to do away with them, the truth is plenty of people have tried but they never even scratched them. Think, how often is is it you see the death of a famous politician or some coporate big wig in the news? Not very often and when you do usuasally its someone like Kennedy who tries to do something against them. So I came to the inevitable conclusion that either they are protecting themselves or something else is, and whatever it is , it is fucking strong.

Anyway during several events I am not supposed to talk about I sought out information about what I would be up against in the event that I went against them. First of all, that owl is not Moloch, it does have occult signifigance, but it isn’t moloch. Second, alot of the people in the government do practice occult, but that’s not just it. There are certain indeviduals among them who are…“special”… I can’t say anything more specific then that. But if you went back and read some of my posts in the master race thread I left a couple vague clues there about what I mean by that. Lastly they aren’t acting alone as there is some nonhuman intelligences that either cooporate them or have overlaping goals.

But yeah I wouldnt dare try to go against them until I have gained mastery of the occult, though someday I inevitably will have to do so as it is part of my dharmic path to do battle against those who stand for what they do, be they big or small.

You and I both my friend.
If the owl isn’t Moloch, then who IS Moloch? or is Moloch a patch character? non-existent, a scapegoat to lead those who try to attack the true power behind these politifucks to a dead end?
I’m interested in what you have to say if you have anything else you’re not bound to not share.

C’mon Guys! I thought at least some of y’all were uber-gamers!

MOLOCH is a patch -and a damn good one … Mortal Kombat, Secret Alliance, Armeggedon …

And I’m not fully “lit up” yet, but the whole order screams CHAOS Magick; it is too slippery, too vague and seems to be too many different things …

Just sayin… :wink: Z

They are all reptilian shapeshifters running the corporations that run the world…Just sayin :stuck_out_tongue: Dont take that red pill…

I think it stretches back to before our current history. Although the owl is seen as Moloch by some it is in alot of literature and societies. From college fraternities and sororities to sad to say it even some Masonic lodges ( but those have been not in use for the most part for over 60 years). THe owl is is every major religion that has been on earth but I dont think that every time it is mentioned it is the same thing. But thats just my .02
BP

I had a total 80’s flashback of the show ‘V’ after I read your post

lol, V - that show scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

The way I remember it, Moloch was a bull, not an owl. The statue was a giant brass bull with large brazier or kiln built underneath where infants would be tossed in as sacrifices. The Torah claimed the god was named Moloch, but Roman writers say it was Cronus and we’re not sure there ever really was a Moloch.
Cronus makes more sense than Moloch. But keep in mind that Yaweh as Alpha/Omega is Sun/Saturn. Cronus, the god who devours his own children, is the hidden face of Jehovah, which, again, makes sense when you look at how Abrahamic societies operate - they create a rigged society that sabotages and terminates the lives of the young so that the society will be held in stasis and no new generation can ever achieve the stability necessary to overthrow the established order. It’s a mean-spirited adaptation of the Egyptian system that did something similar with Sun/Scorpio, except the Egyptians compensated their underlings fairly for their labor and allowed them to live and worship more or less as they wanted. They didn’t have such a strong, centralized power that dominated the localities, which has become the standard since the latter years of Rome. Much less abusive than the game we’re playing now.

Some say that Lilith ruled as Queen of Sheba, and again in Zmargad; and appeared before Solomon’s throne disguised as a harlot from Jerusalem. Suspecting who she was, Solomon tricked her into exposing her owl’s-feet – he had the floor of his throne room covered with clear glass, giving it the appearence of water, so Lilith had to lift her skirts when she entered.

[quote=“DKM, post:3, topic:250”]You and I both my friend.
If the owl isn’t Moloch, then who IS Moloch? or is Moloch a patch character? non-existent, a scapegoat to lead those who try to attack the true power behind these politifucks to a dead end?
I’m interested in what you have to say if you have anything else you’re not bound to not share.[/quote]

I’m sure theres a real moloch somewhere, but its not that owl and it isn’t Lillith either. Think about what sort of symbology is behind the image of the owl in occultism.

[quote=“Zoe, post:4, topic:250”]C’mon Guys! I thought at least some of y’all were uber-gamers!

MOLOCH is a patch -and a damn good one … Mortal Kombat, Secret Alliance, Armeggedon …

And I’m not fully “lit up” yet, but the whole order screams CHAOS Magick; it is too slippery, too vague and seems to be too many different things …

Just sayin… :wink: Z[/quote]

Zoes getting warmer.

Also this whole reptialian thing Icke is peddling is another thing that’s comp0letely misunderstood. The theories behind the times when people see corporate bigshot, royalty or politicians morphing into some sort of reptilian are all completely wrong. Now some people also see reptilian ufonauts or reptilian entities, I can’t say for sure if these are the same sorts of beings as I never really tried to find out if they were or not. But I do know what is going on when people see some rich asshole change. This is the one thing I was told above all else not to share unfortunately which is too bad because there’s quite a story behind this.

But I will throw this out there, don’t assume all reptiilans are the worlds enemies, everything has a role to play, just like demons and angels, now maybe some of them could have gotten off track, but not all of them are working to fuck you over. They aren’t space men or demons, they are just as human as the rest of us on a physical level at least.

Defectron its a shame you cant say more about the shapeshifting rich assholes. I’m not sure what to make of the reptilian conspiracy theories btw I am prepared to accept that there are reptilian beings fucking with our world, but the idea that they are spiritual beings rather than corporeal ones sounds more likely to me.

I have heard they are non corporeal beings who feed off of negative emotions like astral vampires, but I have also heard there are several types and some are as you say not antagonistic to us. I intitally thought the whole things was bullshit but i read more into it and cross cultural myths around snake worship and dragon fears and now i think maybe theres more to it…

Oh and Cheesuz you look too young too remember V :wink:

[quote=“DKM, post:1, topic:250”]Being magicians ourselves - sure we all share similar disgust with the moron dipshits that have found their way into political power - why don’t we see what Azazel and his subordinates can do - either with or about Moloch’s supposed power.
Might be some otherwise untapped potential just sitting there.[/quote]

You bet ya, I share the same disgust with those m***********s, and recently I found myself wondering if it would be possible to dethrone them.
I don’t know much about Moloch but I do know we shouldn’t underestimate the power of our allies either.

This matter reminds me of the Ragnarok prophecies; in Norse mythology Ragnarok is the ultimate battle between the gods and the name means “fate of the ruling powers”. or “downfall of the ruling powers”. The only thing in this prophecy that I don’t like is that not one god will survive this battle. There’s a lot more to be said about Ragnarok, but you should look it up. Way too much to write it all down here :wink:

Ha! I’m 35… plenty old enough to remember V!!!

Ha! I’m 35… plenty old enough to remember V!!![/quote]
So you were 6 at the time; good memory :wink:

Ha! I’m 35… plenty old enough to remember V!!![/quote]
So you were 6 at the time; good memory ;-)[/quote]

I’m a sci-fi nerd. My most vivid memory of the show was the birth of the lizard baby :slight_smile:

Interesting, I’ve got a tab open now. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Well as I spent years in various radical political youth groups, the best “skill” theor Moloch has is dividing the opposition, a bit like Choronzon…

May I recommend Myths of the Norsemen by H. A. Guerber, available from Dover Books? And actually two of the gods do survive.

This is what I think of whenever someone mentions Moloch. Sums up my opinion of Western society as it’s currently operated.

‘Moloch!’ clip from “Metropolis” 1927