Body of christ used for evil?

One of my cousins said that there are people that perform evil works with the “body” of christ. Since it is empowered at the time of consecration. Any thoughts?

Desecrating the Host is a common activity with old-school black magicians, I believe the wafers are usually kept locked away for that reason in churches - same with communion wine.

Doing something with them during a normal communion would be quite hard since the bloke in the frock usually places the wafer in the hand or mouth of the recipient, but it’s probably possible, same with saving the blessed wine by spitting it into a sample cup when you turn away.

I’ve done some ritual work along those lines myself in the past using bread and wine I blessed in different ways, my memory’s sketchy for a lot of it because I was doing it for another spirit and partially possessed, but it’s a reasonably powerful method if you’re dealing with any Xian currents or concepts.

Inversion of sacramental goods in general is a big deal, that’s why satanists and various others break into chruches for their black masses, it’s a way of stealing and corrupting the power they hold from the faithful.

3 Likes

I understand. It seems a bit sketchy to me because of the practical use of it. How exactly can it be used to manifest power and change in the physical reality of this world? Sure i can use the “faith” energy for myself. But the aspect of the actual body and blood of christ im sure can be used for greater more powerful ceremonies that are indeed powerful. Just a thought. I will look into the current you are talking about. Thank you beautiful Eva for your insight.

Yes, I think that’s the real reason to do it - you’re taking the literal body (or house) of your “enemy” and working on that, against him. I admit that beyond knowing those broad outlines, it’s not an area I know much about, so researching serious sources who actually do this a lot seems like the best way forward.

1 Like

As an ex-(kind of)-Catholic, I feel adequately prepared to answer this question.

It is fairly easy , actually, to steal a consecrated host. The priests or whoever else is helping can’t possibly know the status of anyone in the Communion line, so they give it to anyone unless you personally tell them that you can’t partake.

So, when you go up just put the host in your hand, you can either pretend to eat it OR place it in your mouth without chewing. Walk past the wine and then walk out.

That said, I neither practice nor condone sacrilege or blasphemy. But, if you’re going to do it, I can’t stop you.

When you have the consecrated host, you are holding the very body, blood, and the full divinity of Christ. You can literally sacrifice Jesus to some nefarious end. I would recommend that you reconsider.

1 Like

Another ex-Catholic here. Before mass, many churches hold the sacrament of “Adoration”. I never attended, but I believe it involves a plate of consecrated host being placed on the altar and folk come to contemplate it’s meaning and worship it, in stillness and silence. In other words, they are charging it up with a whole lot of energy. Anyone can rock up, as long as they don’t draw attention to themselves. Sit in the crowd and when the time is right, you can suck that energy right back out again. Maybe even stay around for mass and take that wafer in your mouth, sealing the energy inside of you, to use as you will.
Disclaimer: I have never tried this, but see no reason why it shouldn’t work.

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:6, topic:6957”]Another ex-Catholic here. Before mass, many churches hold the sacrament of “Adoration”. I never attended, but I believe it involves a plate of consecrated host being placed on the altar and folk come to contemplate it’s meaning and worship it, in stillness and silence. In other words, they are charging it up with a whole lot of energy. Anyone can rock up, as long as they don’t draw attention to themselves. Sit in the crowd and when the time is right, you can suck that energy right back out again. Maybe even stay around for mass and take that wafer in your mouth, sealing the energy inside of you, to use as you will.
Disclaimer: I have never tried this, but see no reason why it shouldn’t work.[/quote]

Some things.

Eucharistic Adoration, or Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (the full name of the practice), is not itself a sacrament. It is, what is known as, “A pious activity,” like prayer. It is the adoration of a consecrated host (wafer) which Catholics believe is the true presence of Jesus Christ. So, they are adoring Jesus. The host is placed on a monstrance, which is an upright holding device for the host so that everyone can see it. The monstrance is placed on the altar.

The particular host that is used for Adoration is too large for the regular celebration of the Sacrament of the Eucharist, and is not consumed by any parishioner.

catholics and who soever think they are eating the body of Jesus in the host, communion etc. beleive this is true…in fact it is not. jesus is not in the host and he never asked anyone to do such practice. The practice originate from pagan practices and pagan occult practices long time ago from region of Egypt etc. pagan people were accepted as good christians or catholics and allowed to keep their pagan practices and the church embraced those practices and integrated them in the church. many rituals objects and catholics bow down to them etc. pray to them were preserved and occult practices well kept, re-labelled as christian stuff. While it is not. Also prieshood was abolised by jesus 2000 years ago, the leviticus prieashood is invalid but the catholics kept is opposing Jesus and its human sacrifice. Catholics do not accept Jesus as a human sacrifice for them, they prefer to go to mass each sunday and repeat indefinately the sacrifice using a priest, do the communion and receive the host. they oppose jesus teachings. they pray and worship also mary which is not the true mary , the mother of jesus, the mary they pray is another entity appearing to be a women, such entity was worshiped by pagan thousands of years ago in Egypt too, the queen of heaven etc. they were offering food etc. to her

Mary is just the Catholic version along with the birth of Christ an allegory for Sexual Alchemy and Giving Birth to ones magickal creations. The Catholic Christians basically appropriated things from another culture.

As for the Defiling of a Body of Christ…this is merely Symbolic where most of these people dont understand what it truly means. Christ essentially represents the Purity of Self…which is the Pure Energetic Essence generated by ones body and cells. People use Symbol and Ceremony to generate an Emotive Response within the Self and Others…where when they desecrate the Host they are Mirroring basically the Inner Desecration which is themselves. This is why Christ said somewhere in writings that one Sacrifices ones own Flesh (Shamanic Technique)… Because in magick one “symbolically” hangs ones own self from ones own Spinal Column of a Yggdrasil to attain Daath Knowledge…and to thus sacrifice certain things in order to attain new things.

The sacrifice of Odins Eye is symbolic of Sacrificing one Observer (Quantum Mechanics as applied to Magick and Manifestation) which can be equated with Information…in Order to Attain Information of a much Greater (and if you so wish) and Pleasureable Level. Basically this means in the practice of magick you utilize your own consciousness as a sacrifice to attain knowledge (observers are fixations on information)…but then if one has knowledge then one instead fixates on specific information… Which is energized (the purity…source of ones energy generated from ones Cells and Body) and propelled into Manifestation.

I thought of just leaving this be. But, I am vehemently against people who say shit without being informed. Learning about Catholicism from anti-Catholic sources is like learning about Christianity from a Muslim, he will teach you that Christians worship three gods.

Whether or not Jesus is present in the Eucharist at the Catholic Church is really beside the point. And I don’t particularly care what you believe about it. And as to whether Jesus asked it or not is dependent upon your interpretation of John 6.

So, I’ve never heard about Egyptians eating their gods, so I did a Google search and went through several pages before I just came to the conclusion that you’re either mistaken, have received false information, or plain lying.

I do know that Alexander Hislop was the first person to level a charge against the Church of pagan practices and influence in his book “The Two Babylons” (1856) where he made the argument that the Church was a work of the devil and proceeded to attempt to draw a parallel of every Catholic tradition and symbol with some ancient esoteric practice.

For example, he taught that the Cross was a pagan symbol, on page 281 of his book he states that it started as an emblem for Tamuz, because it’s the first letter of his name and all. Then, he basically goes on to call it a symbol of Satan himself, who was the power behind Tamuz.

However, this is complete bull crap, because the ancient Phoenicians, who worshiped Tamuz, did not have the letter T in the Greek alphabet, they wrote in cuneiform and the symbol of the cross is never used in Ancient Phoenician Cuneiform. He doesn’t sound like a dependable theologian or historian, and he had been heavily debunked.
I suggest that you read “The Babylon Connection” (1997) by Ralph Woodrow. Woodrow was a heavy supporter of Hislop’s work, even publishing a book in support of Hislop’s work. However, he did some research and found Hislop to be very wrong. So, he removed his previous book from print and wrote"The Babylon Connection".

many rituals objects and catholics bow down to them etc. pray to them were preserved and occult practices well kept, re-labelled as christian stuff. While it is not.

So, St. Augustine of Hippo wrote a book called “City of God” in the fifth century and in it he answers the Roman pagans because they charged the Catholic Church’s abolishion of pagan worship as the cause of the fall of Rome in 410 AD. If the Church had merely adopted these pagan practices, as you so state, then why would the pagans get mad at the Church for abolishing those practices?

Also prieshood was abolised by jesus 2000 years ago, the leviticus prieashood is invalid but the catholics kept is opposing Jesus and its human sacrifice.

Priesthood. This is where etymology is an asset. The word that we have for priest comes from Old English “proest” the Latin presbyter, which is a transliteration of the Greek word meaning elder. So, when you read your Bible every time you see them talking about elders, you can substitute the word priest in there and be correct.

The Levitical priesthood which is the translation of “kehunnah” which means holy ones. The Cohens (Levitical priests) are called holy ones.

It’s confusing, but they’re not the same thing.

Catholics do not accept Jesus as a human sacrifice for them, they prefer to go to mass each sunday and repeat indefinately the sacrifice using a priest, do the communion and receive the host.

Technically, catholics believe that since Jesus is God his actions are eternal. So, he is still now healing the blind; he is still now preaching the gospel; and he is still now sacrificing himself on the Cross. So, catholics don’t repeat the sacrifice of Jesus at each mass. Instead, they celebrate the eternal sacrifice at each mass.

they oppose jesus teachings. they pray and worship also mary which is not the true mary , the mother of jesus, the mary they pray is another entity appearing to be a women, such entity was worshiped by pagan thousands of years ago in Egypt too, the queen of heaven etc. they were offering food etc. to her

Any Catholic would tell you that they don’t pray to or worship Mary. Because of the belief in the Communion of the Saints, they believe that Mary is alive and a person of deep prayer. So, they ask for her to pray for them.

So, in Egypt, Isis was known as the Queen of Heaven, and Mary shares this moniker in the Church. However, the difference between Mary, the virgin mother of Jesus, and any other goddess of most non-Christian religions is that those goddesses were not shy about their sexuality and often had temple prostitution as well as ritual sex with a high priestess. Mary has only ever encouraged people to chastity, and in all of her apparitions she very clearly pushes virtue.

Now, I am not a Catholic, but I will defend Catholicism from ignorant insults by someone who doesn’t bother to do his research. It is not for the sake of the religion that I argue, but for the sake of truth. Also, I’ve been itching for a a debate for a while.

2 Likes

Ignorance ISN’T bliss in magick, whether the intent is to work within a paradigm or to be intentionally heretical against it, so IMO insider views from educated people are always welcome - and please don’t anyone feel put out by this, we all learn all the time, and that pre-supposes a constant movement from a state of ignorance, to a state of greater knowledge.

What I think, believe and KNOW now is more than I had 5 years ago, and I hope that in 5 more years that will increase, so we’re always on a learning curve. :slight_smile:

[quote=“bigpimpen13, post:1, topic:6957”]One of my cousins said that there are people that perform evil works with the “body” of christ. Since it is empowered at the time of consecration. Any thoughts?[/quote] Look Christ and Lucifer are connected. People say Christ is the Morning Star and so is Lucifer, Christ says at his crucification that God has abandoned him and so says Lucifer, i would not be suprised we are talking about the same person.

Christ represents the Pure Light of Heaven. Lucifer represents the Light drawn down into a Vessel. Light on Earth must have a Vessel otherwise it just manifests as say a cloud of energy with very little substance. Thus a Light is bound with a number of bindint and energetic forces. The earthly and lower earthly dimensions concerning those who play with it is sometimes referred to as “Dirty Energy” and other similar affiliated names. This is due to the fact in the human collective the lower world is considered a World of Evil forms (jewish kabbalah referrence) and hence, you have the linking this concept up with Dirty Energy being related to the desecration of something pure…like say a Virgin or whatever is considered christlike. Really though, from an Energy working POV it is just about accessing the Earthly vibration which may be thought of as Low and filthy to some…like money, sex, war, or anything of the mundane human sphere and them just drawing from a pure source energy to corrupt it…energy gathering and transmutation in other words…without all the fancy or illegal rituals.

So, I've never heard about Egyptians eating their gods, so I did a Google search and went through several pages before I just came to the conclusion that you're either mistaken, have received false information, or plain lying.

With all due respect, a quick Google search does not = "I have studied the matter, Sir"
The God Osiris was the very personification of grain, and his “Ba” (his power, his very essence) was ritually consumed via wee wittle cakes, baked extree special in his honor & prayed over…Nothing says lovin’ like a God in the oven, I guess. And this concept, of course, is found amongst many cultures. One can trail some esoteric puffs of smoke back and perhaps find some occult fire in their origins… or not. Because clearly, if I cannot verify it via Google, it’s not true.

How can a “search engine” Google-berg be considered a source ?
It doesn’t have much referencing purposes of ancient megaliths either, but there in those circles the tribes butchered the flesh of the dead and ritually consumed their ancestor. (probably only the notable ones, however)[/quote]
Dunno. I like to actually study the matter, Sir.
I am kooky like that.
But Google does have her time and place; she is handy-dandy.

I should think many ancient people consumed the flesh and blood of other humans for reasons other than want of protein–consider that silly experiment involving “trained” planarian worms being ground up & fed to their untrained wormy brethren, then lo and behold, those worms somehow learned the tricks of their lunch in record time…
seems this method worked with fish, birdies and rats.
Oh my.
I guess they also did a high tech version involving injecting RNA, which worked as well as the crude Cannibal method.
And don’t even get me started on DNA from a women’s children and even baby-daddy being found within their person…
Here’s a term to watch for: microchimerism

I kept meaning to reply on this - I think Ash is correct about Catholicism, but not only was Osiris ritually consumed in the form of baked grains, but the earliest depictions of Hathor show her as a cow - and the Egyptians ate beef (when they could hunt, raise, and then later, afford it).

Her imagery dates back at least 6000 years, and although eating a mother goddess is possibly less well-documented (you didn’t eat the future of your tribe) than eating grain-related male gods, Hathor’s place across history seems to indicate some crossover, at least early on, between what we pray to, and what we have for dinner!

I want - make that, NEED - this on a t-shirt now please!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:5, topic:6957”]As an ex-(kind of)-Catholic, I feel adequately prepared to answer this question.

It is fairly easy , actually, to steal a consecrated host. The priests or whoever else is helping can’t possibly know the status of anyone in the Communion line, so they give it to anyone unless you personally tell them that you can’t partake.

So, when you go up just put the host in your hand, you can either pretend to eat it OR place it in your mouth without chewing. Walk past the wine and then walk out.

That said, I neither practice nor condone sacrilege or blasphemy. But, if you’re going to do it, I can’t stop you.

When you have the consecrated host, you are holding the very body, blood, and the full divinity of Christ. You can literally sacrifice Jesus to some nefarious end. I would recommend that you reconsider.[/quote]

You sound like a very current-Catholic to me, as that wafer is nothing more than a cracker and at no time or place does it become the blood or body, there’s this thing, it’s called symbolism, the bible is filled with it, the fact that Catholics never got that fact is quite astounding. Catholics do practice black magick in my opinion, that liquefying ancient blood from the ancient dried up blood of some saint in the gilded sealed glass container is none other than full blown magick.

Isn’t transubstantiation of the Eucharist an article of faith for Catholics?

A weird one, admittedly, but less so in the context of grain gods who are slaughtered and consumed, and then reborn.

I have to disagree in regards to Catholicism, or Christianity in general, not being based on older religions, Gods and concepts of "Divine Mysteries"
And yes, they ate beef, they ate bull, they sacrificed bulls, but who had the bullocks (pardon the pun) to sacrifice a cow, as they were considered too sacred for sacrifice, so I presume they weren’t slaughtered just for dinner either.

Her imagery dates back at least 6000 years, and although eating a mother goddess is possibly less well-documented (you didn't eat the future of your tribe) than eating grain-related male gods, Hathor's place across history seems to indicate some crossover, at least early on, between what we pray to, and what we have for dinner!
It's at least nice to know they're still shaking her sistrum in the Coptic and Ethiopian Churches though. I am suppressing an urge to talk about "consuming the Goddess", because I have taken this waaay off topic. But, on the topic of "eating God", the pyramid texts have some interestin' utterances...
I want - make that, NEED - this on a t-shirt now please!! :)
This is an ironic request, as I am set (pardon the pun) to begin a 'lil side business making t-shirts of a peculiar sort. ;)

So, I completely agree with you that the Catholic Church is full blown practicing ritualized magic. It is because I believe that the Church practices magic that I also believe that the host is truly Jesus. There are a bunch of “Eucharistic miracles” where the bread and wine actually and legitimately turn into true flesh and blood. I do believe that this is because the Church has high end magic going on in the higher ups, I’d rather not discuss unpolished theories, but I wonder if something conspiratorial is going on in the Vatican.