Bob Larson the Exorcist

What are your opinions on Bob Larson, anyone of his videos seem legit or you know they are? Do you think he is just doing it for the money, paying the people that are “possessed” and they’re all just acting? Like I said I’d love to hear your opinions! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Never heard of him. On the surface looks like a sensationalist gospel evangelist type. He’s a performance artist… boy’s gotta make a living somehow; there’s worse ways.

There’s other discussions on here about whether evangelist possession are real as we perceive them or not, so I’ll save it for those threads.

3 Likes

If that dude ever came across somebody that was legitimately possessed by a higher-level entity, he shit himself, pull out a cross, and run like hell.

10 Likes

I am Satan, I control this body, you’ll never get me out.

I am Bob, I command you through the power of the Lord.

Oh no, I am defeated, I shall go back to hell, I’ll be back next week for the next appearance.

17 Likes

Yessssss, I saw him once as he tried to put an exorcism on Jorn Stubberud. The cringe was fucking real <3

5 Likes

Honestly, this guy cannot possibly be legitimate, as none of those Spirits have lashed out and punched the shit out of him on national TV yet.

You think that Belial would willingly just sit there and let somebody exorcise him? That would be the shortest attempted exorcism in the history of Christianity, and it would end with a manslaughter charge, and Bob going off to his holy reward.

6 Likes

Ok I watched a 5 minute advert on what he thinks the “doctrine” of the “demon cults” are :rofl: … it’s so far off base it’s really funny… Apparently ‘demon cults’ believe in god with a capital G, the xtian heaven, and xtian hell!
I’ll let them know if I see any :joy:

Verdict: clueless.
Couldn’t banish his way out of a wet paper bag if he even knew what that meant.

This is purely entertainment for an evangelical xtian audience, no more, no less.

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

I would love to see a demon like Belial for example seriously fuck with Bob Larson, and then afterwards leave Belial’s business card. But do this in such a way to show that Belial is worth way more wealth/money than this fool.

4 Likes

Hmm I wonder… did the body of Christ compel him to stupidity? Like if he seen what I’ve seen, he would shit bricks of gold.

4 Likes

You and me both.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m adding on a final thought to “I’ll be back next week for the next appearance.” BUT FIRST i’LL RIP YOU A NEW ONE…oh, I see someone’s already been there!"

1 Like

Bob Larson is a divorced, self-centred, publicity hungry, back alley freak show Xtian with a long and colourful (shit brown) history. If you want to know just how easy it is it eke out a comfortable living by fleecing cream of the crud imbeciles, Bob is your shameless man. Vomits lies and ignorance like someone who has overdosed on the spiritual version of syrup of ipecac. Turd is just too good a word.

Al.

3 Likes

Al. To put it simply… thats just Farting around with Jesus. Doing the same shit day in and day out. Much better things to do with ones time.

1 Like

I came across some of his videos lastnight. I looked at his website and he charges $500 an hour for a “spiritual consultation”. Hes just another “religious figure” after your money. He would shit his pants if he ever felt the energy from a Demonic King.

3 Likes

How is it possible that the same demon can possess many people? Same goes for evocations (invocations). How is it that many people can call up the same being at once?

I ask because I’m assuming that spirits aren’t omnipresent.

Because demons are part of you too. They arn’t just external entities that live entirely outside of you and in other people and things.

1 Like

He’s a phony like they all are. Gotta make a buck somehow, acting is a legitimate career lol

2 Likes

I remember this guy interviewing Xena La Vey in the early 90’s. He was rude, talked over her and would not listen. That is what stood out about him then.

I certainly do not pick up any good aura or vibes from him, to me he is just another man who wants a cult following like many before him. Probably a control freak and a Narcissist.

6 Likes

I just read his page, he is offering online Skype Exorcisms for the bargain price of $299

2 Likes