BMOA alchemy

Other than Kurtis I’ve studied rune I can’t remember the other guy but draconian consciousness was the grimoire a lot of void work in that smoking sigils is fun as fuck draw a sigil roll it like a joint light and release breath and it lets you blow fire

1 Like

WTF ive never heard of smoking a sigil. It sounds freakin cool but isnt it disrespectful. I mean does the spirit come after you choke on a hit or what lol

No they don’t mind as long as the spirit isn’t active on it like coming through it it’s a great alternative to invocation some grimoires promote it in systems like voodoo ans high necromancy although have water nearby if you accidentally suck on it or blow to hard the oxygen from your mouth will make the fire to hot and burn your tongue blow softly and take it off puff puff pass type shit

1 Like

The amount of fire u can control depends on magickal strength and reflex time it’s important to stay calm and practice small things if it grows to fast when you light it refocus put it out and try again

I’ll post a video next time I’m at my temple

2 Likes

Yea i wanna see it before i try it

I thought so

Haha! I did the same shit in high school!

An altar with a mirror is great! Go for it.

Al.

1 Like

Ok Uncle-Al. That was not what I expected. A snarky smart ass dismissive response is not helping. I asked you a legit question. I am sorry if I seem like a twit to you but one does not learn things unless someone tells them in one way or another. I asked you why, because I had never heard that before and like I said I am on a constant mission to learn and grow. Would you please, explain to me the hazards and or reasons why having the mirror above the altar such as having it be a vanity or dresser is not a good thing? I would really like to know. Maybe everyone else here knows this and it is “magicians 101,” but it is apparently a memo I never received and I am not afraid to ask the stupid questions. I am too stubborn not to and I won’t learn if I don’t. Please share some of your knowledge? Thank you.

A mirror on a vanity is more beneficial for candle magick and small evocations that don’t require a lot of fire basic scrying and spirit communication are easier because the mirror is directly in front the only negative thing about a dresser is flammable hazards a good way to fix it for use is putting a heat resistant cover on it like stone or metal hopefully that answers your question Nikki

1 Like

Sister,

First, please let me know what exactly was snarky or dismissive in my response to your legitimate question, because I can’t see it. Sorry.

Al.

Weelllll. You yelled at (forgive my bad wording but I can’t english) someone for having his altar on a dresser with drawers under it and a mirror above it. SO that means you know something I don’t know but probably should. SO I asked what do you know that I don’t so I can learn (I know it is too much to put here but please! lol! We won’t go there!) from you and you just said … Umm. Let me look…

Oh… Were you saying it is ok? Why did you yell at the guy who posted a pic of his altar for that then if it is ok? Ok. I must put this disclaimer right here…actually it should be in my profile but if you get to know me you will kind of expect it. I am a ditzy blonde who should probably be living in CA. I get confused easy. (I hit my head a lot as a child!) I usually ask a lot of questions. I hope I do not bother you but I probably will. (said with a big smile) If it was not just saying yeah! Go ahead and put a mirror over your altar! While knowing I am doing something wrong then I sincerely apologize for misreading your answer.