Blunt and cum

Lol true but i figured the info would be useful for anyone wondering about the idea.

3 Likes

ā€œCo Fe Eeā€??
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Epic lol

1 Like

It can also be used to anointing or to empower an object like an idle or a sigil then fold it and keep it close to you as well as that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a horse, my spelling isnā€™t grateā€¦

3 Likes

Witches have been doing this for years, slipping their sexual juices, their menstrual blood into the philters, drinks, bread.

Thereā€™s a whole lore behind it, thatā€™s the wonderful thing about witchcraft

3 Likes

Yes I love the way you worded that :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:ļø I loved learning and even practicing those methods and techniques while I was heavily into traditional witchcraft, I still do sometimes :wink:

3 Likes

I can confirm that. When i was baptised i was actually dropped onto my head and got dipped the 3 times with the head in the water. I can t stand most cakes.

2 Likes

Always oneā€¦ spaghetti sauce for you thenā€¦

2 Likes

Lol

Instead of using real money why donā€™t you use a regular wrapper or a flavor wrapper and draw/write symbols and spells on one side of the wrapper and find ingredients that help with love and affection into the weed. Iā€™m just making this up as I go! Also instead of cum you can use spit or honey! Or eat a spoonful of honey and then use you spit to seal it that way itā€™ll taste like honey. Maybe use some fruits? Dried strawberries chopped up very small make him a special bunt to show him your affections and maybe thatā€™ll improve your spell? I donā€™t smoke so I have experience with this!

1 Like