Blue ray

Has anybody here tried ea koettings blue ray third eye meditation? If so then how is it working for you? Also do you have to imagine that the blue ray is coming in your breath as you inhale? Or do you only imagine that the blue ray is going to your third eye?

2 Likes

Going in to your third eye, I’ve been doing it for about 3 weeks, but i like to wait around 3 months before saying what the effects and benefits are, other then saying doing any meditation will improve all magick workings.

3 Likes

The third eye is just another chakra. We need to unblock all seven chakras or what’s the point?

1 Like

I’ve been doing blue ray for about a month or so. I’ve noticed my perception and intuition are becoming very accurate and powerful.

6 Likes

Did you watch E.A.s video about it?

seems kind of self-evident to me that anyone who wants to improve silly things like evocation, divination, soul travel might want to pay special attention to the Ajna Chakra, but i could be wrong about that…:thinking:

5 Likes

I’ve actually done it quite a few times the effects of this exercise are quite profound even though the exercise is simple the results are great, don’t take anyone else’s word for it though do it for yourself experience and experimental practices are the best teachers.

4 Likes

This stuff is dynamite, it’s easily the best meditation if it’s kind I have personally tried out.

2 Likes

yeah maybe Ajna controls all of the chakras underneath it? Like all we need to do to unblock the other chakras is a bit of soul travel even during daily existence? I could be at college etc and just imagine that my soul is in my local shopping centre

Yeah you could, and you can. But unless you actually do the meditation for a couple of weeks and then do an evocation,soul travel you will never know, now will you? :wink:

1 Like

is this a good one for people who are not used to meditating? are there any ways to modify it a bit so it’s easier? i’ve been trying for a while but can’t seem to focus on the candle and the chanting and the visualisation all at once. any tips?

thank you in advance.

The easiest thing to begin with would be simply focusing on the candle. This is a common meditative technique to develop what’s known as ‘one-pointed focus.’

After learning to maintain focus on the candle flame for maybe a week, you can then start bringing in the visualization of the blue ray. Just start with bringing it to mind as you gaze at the candle. Don’t worry about bringing it into the Ajna yet, just bring it to mind and keep it there.

Once you have learned to see the blue light as you gaze at the flame, the next step would be to draw the blue ray into your Ajna with your inhalations. You don’t have to worry about any specific breathing pattern, just breathe as you naturally do, but when you breathe in, see the blue light move into your Ajna as the air moves into your lungs. Upon your exhale, feel the blue light move from your Ajna into your body along your spine and chakras. As it does, vibrate “Soham Akaal.”

6 Likes

Blue ray is for the Akasha, the 5th angle in the temple.

Use indigo and violet for third eye but first go deep in red, is a must.