Blue ray meditation

Has anybody sucessfully used the blue ray meditation to gain control of their mind and open the third eye? im asking cause im kinda struggling with it

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

I do not have an indigo candle, will it affect the results if i use a different color?

1 Like

Indigo is hard to find. Just go with blue.

3 Likes

Cool. I have a small blue candle. I assume it is the flame that mainly matters.Thank you, much love :heart:

2 Likes

Well, no, not just the flame, because you are pulling in the coloured energy of the candle into your Ajna.

2 Likes

Oh ok. Didn’t know that, and now i do :slight_smile:. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Yes and it really helps. I did it before doing a death trance to achieve gnosis when I made my money sigil which has since gotten me tons of money!

2 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile:

Yes. Helps with opening the ajna chakra to sense (especially see, in my case) spirits. Also helps with soul travel. Use in conjunction with opening the chakras. Try not to blink and if your uber keen, kneel in front with candle flame at eye level. I started with five minutes and gradually increased the time to ten minutes. Try to find a regular time and make it a daily practice.

Hi.
I have started this exercise last night.
I have my indigo candle and I tried to make the room as dark as possible and maybe use a darker background as when the candle is lit my wall is lighter color . Maybe blue or black background? Well I stared at the candle and flame and felt something different but the eyes tears alot and I’m blinking. I will do this exercise every night to cut down on blinking and hopefully not so much tears. Hopefully this exercise can develop my sences. )

1 Like

Hi, I’ve done 3 meditations of at least 15mins each time of the blue ray meditation of indigo candle and dark room. Having tears and blinking have cut down considerably. I use saline eye drops before I start. I’ve noticed my dreams have gotten my vivid and entertaining.
I will continue for another week or two.
I would recommend this exercise.

1 Like